PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 3 Patriots at Bills Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to persecute McCourty because he has incompetent help over the top.

Did anyone not see this coming? Watch us give up 7 in 30 seconds

even if the d gives up this game, this was all on brady and the offense, it should have been over at halftime, but brady quit on his team with that int returned for a td

No Defense can overcome 4 interceptions by their QB

Someone defend McCourty.....just try. Make me laugh.
This year hes playing man to man, last year he was playing zone.

Patriots can not draft and can not coach up players.

The Bills are probably going to get at least three here. Gotta preserve time to answer. At least they aren't close enough to just run three times and not worry about getting yards to run down the clock.

Not yet.

If they are going to score, I hope we at least have a chance, but I think the way our defense is playing, if the Bills wanted to run the clock down and kick they could.

I think Gronk has a slightly gimpy ankle. Where is Branch? Ocho looks like he needs therapy. And why didn't we run Ridley on the goal line when he looks like he's head and shoulders better than the Law Firm?

Not having another TE was dumb. But Welker's got the heart of a champion.

The free agent pickup from KC has played really well, completely dominating top pick Marcel Dareus, who was able to push Nate Solder around a little.

Now let's see what the defense does. We will really miss Chung and Dowling. I hope this isn't a replay of all those bending and breaking Pats d's.

Well, we can write off the hope that McCourty will become a Revis type shutdown corner on 2011 exposure. I've never been so disheartened as I am with him.

where is the "genius" BB Defense. LOL PUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKEEEEEEEEE

Good news is they left 1:43 on the clock.

15 seconds ran off there, that BETTER get back on the clock...

This defense isn't stopping anyone. Game over. :mad: The way to beat the patriots is simple. Get Brady off his game, and attack the defense. Very simple. I don't know what BB did this offseason, but he did a terrible job with this defense.

This might be good if we can score with the time left and get ball first in o/t... 2 very, very big IFs

McCourty go to hell.

The only good thing about that is that the Bills scored fast. Pats need to tie it up and take it to OT.

how are people blaming this game on Brady. yeah, his stat line says 4 INT, but I think three were tips and 85 ran a bad rout on 1

not exactly favre-esque ints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back