PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back how many years and the sme complaint....defense. Any of us would have been fired from our job by now. Why does matt patricia have a job?

FORGET F'IN PATRICIA HERE....THIS ALL FALLS ON BILL BELICHICK....HE IS THE SO CALLED DEFENSIVE GENIUS....HE IS THE DEFENSIVE MASTERMIND......HE IS THE GURU THAT USED TO MAKE HIS DEFENSES ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SCORE ON.....THE PAST HOW MANY F'IN YEARS WE HAVE HAD....NO SECONDARY......NO PASS RUSH.....A BASICALLY AVERAGE DEFENSE AT BEST.......IMHO....IT MAY BE TIME FOR KRAFT TO EITHER DEMAND A REAL, SEASONED DO BE BROUGHT IN NEXT SEASON......OR TIME FOR BB TO STEP DOWN. FLAME AWAY BUT HOW MANY YEARS MUST WE GO THROUGH HAVING A LAUGHABLE FRIGGIN DEFENSE....ESPECIALLY SECONDARY....BEFORE SOMETHING MUST BE DONE......AND THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR'S WORK SO FAR....DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.......F#ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've actually just lost to the Jets

the Jets

at the Razor

this can't be real

some heads need to roll after a debacle like today

SERIOUSLY?

I am sorry, but this team is average! The D can't stop anything, and the O (and playcalling) can't close games! Even if we somehow win this, we don't deserve it!

Matt Patricia and the other D coaches need a kick up the ******* arse!

Sooooo.......

Who looks good in the draft?

Fumble? Why am I not surprised. Oh well...:bricks:

I hate to say it as I love this team but "it" has finally hit the "man" hard to watch...

I just feel so sick right now.

this needs to be a wakeup call for this entire coaching staff and secondary. I'm not one to overreact but this has turned into a habit for this team to squander opportunities and give the other team the game. People have to go after this one and sadly enough it starts with mcdaniels.

This team stinks...I hope they lose next week too...then maybe BB will approach the defense in the offseason with a sense of urgency.

Sooooo.......

Who looks good in the draft?

Re: Lets face facts this is not the same Brady

I listened to a ton of 98.5 this past week, Zolak was saying a ducking QB is one of the first signs of decline in a QB.

Let's be real, this is not the same team from top to bottom. Somehow the defense actually found a way to be worse. The offense looks vanilla and incompetent. A lot of the blame HAS to fall on the coaches. They had to come out and make a statement this week against an AVERAGE Jets team, and they just completely wet the bed at home.

I haven't been embarrassed to watch this team in over 10 years, but they are just NOT a good team right now. The magic is gone, and the season might as well be over. Playoffs are looking like a longshot at this point, and even if we make it they will just be one and done.

bill should be fired before we lose brady to age.....BILL HAS ERODED!!!!!!

This team sucks.

I want so bad to call you a troll. I want so bad to call you a chicken little. I want so bad to disagree and send you back to the cave from whence you came. I simply cannot, though. It's true.

ok i want the jets to get a field goal here, i want the o to go back out with the game on the line and see if BRADY still has "it".

Most mentally weak team in the BB era.

they will get the first down, dont worry

Re: Lets face facts this is not the same Brady

so so sad...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe