PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Both late games have gone into overtime.lol

Come on D. Just 1 stop

Too many throws to the sidelines

How can you keep throwing these ridiculous hard to catch throws when you have 4-5 great pass catchers, are you fkin serious?

so your qb and kicker redeem themselves, and now it's just up to the D to do the same

Gostowski awesome again. tom "i see ghosts", not so much.

We win this game right here.

C'mon D. If you get your hands in Sanchez's face, the ball's going to Dennard.

I'm pretty sure that Gronk was on the sideline on that drive. Why wasn't that mentioned

Ugh, everything good started happening when I turned it off, so now I'm keeping it off, tell me what happens......already getting a phone play by play by my brother.

Two clutch kicks by Gost, now that he's made them I'm glad he had a chance to redeem to himself.

Now D, I know you had some good series earlier... please, just ONE more... :rocker:

Damn, Brady just looks off. With his passes and like he is on a different page than the rest of the offense.

we cant stop a team 4 times.

kick the ball out the back of the endzone. I got a bad feeling about them fielding this kick

jets are oing to at least tie it now that they have 4 downs vs our D.

Please Sanchez screw up....PLEEEEASEEE.

They finally discover Welker but go to the Hernandez back shoulder on 3rd down...what the hell was that?

I have had all of this OC that I can take. Stank as a head coach in Denver and stinks as the OC here.

Gut check time. It's the defense's game to lose now. It's been a fun game to watch for a neutral viewer. Brutal for a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes