PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Pats need is a TD drive. It shouldn't be that hard, right? Right? :bricks:

If I see a screen pass to Woodhead on 3rd and long, JMcD is gonna owe me a new tv.

This secondary is ***cheeks. hopefully josh doesn't get too cute.

Time for a Josh McD fail.

I got that Seattle feeling.

Can I put the entire pats defense on an ignore list? Just simulate the time they are on the field like in Madden.

What a dumpster of a defense

Totally Useless. No hope for this season. We can only win if we blow out teams otherwise this D can't stop even a turtle getting into the end zone.

Can see how his will end. Pats will not score, they will give the ball back to the jet with around 2 minuites and the jets will get a Td.

Can't wait for it's not the defense's fault threads to start...

this dfense is a joke

this team is just avagrage

this just burns me up

This team is mentally weak. These 4th quarter collapses are beginning to become the norm. If they go 3 and out here I am done. Sanchez throwing for over 300 yds today. What a disgrace. I am beyond frustrated.

There is just no push,up the middle by the DL,they don't even get their hands up.....very poor,imo.

It's been that way for years now. Love and Wilfork aren't pass rushers. We need more interior rushers.

Last edited:
bedard:

Well, here we go. The Patriots offense has a chance to put the game away. 5 of 16 in these opportunities since start of 2010

I hate to say it but this team has no guts, no heart. I very much hope they can prove me wrong.

If Brady doesn't get a drive going here then those that say Brady isn't clutch anymore have certainly proved their point.

come on tom.....

plz dont run the ball at all. its not ******* working. throw to the tight ends.

this is deja vu. i can see how this is going to end.

3 and out followed by Sanchez will win the game. For a defense that shuts down the run you think they would be able to get off on 3rd and longs. D cord is a *****, either that or BB is the kitten that's scared to bring pressure

Do not blame the offense if we dont win this one, allowing 100 yard drives to Sanchez means this D sucked big time

Not really.

This defense has given the offense plenty of opportunities this game and we blew it.

Interception.... nothing.
Safety..... nothing.
A few 3 and outs....nothing.

It's not about dumb buzzwords like guts or heart lol. This isn't little giants. It's about the fact the coaching is bad and the defense I void of much talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes