PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's his fault the ball was underthrown to the point where he had to slide down.

What is going on with Brady's accuracy? I think he's afraid to put it high and in play for fear of a turnover. Maybe doubting his accuracy

And now we're wasting timeouts, this season Belichick is showing the most cracks in his couching

Ashley's Furniture is having a blowout sale. Maybe he can pick up a new one.:rolleyes:

Would not be surprised to see the option offense from the Jets with both Tebow and Sanchez on the field for extended snaps.

I can't believe people are blaming Brady for the Lloyd drop. Sometimes I wonder if I am watching the same game. Any pass that hits a WR between the numbers has to be caught.

It seems like everyone loves to give credit to the WR and slam Brady. It is really perplexing.

Yeah it's his fault the ball was underthrown to the point where he had to slide down.

What is the problem though, can anybody remember Llyod catching a ball standing? He always has to dive, or do something to make the catch. Is it Brady? Is it Llyod for not getting seperation?
Now, look at the last play, Eli will not throw that ball without giving his receiver a chance to compete.

Not looking forward to wing the ball effortlessly up and down the field on this horrible pass defense.

IDK, maybe the rules are killing them but he is missed that's for sure.:(

It had nothing to do with the rules. Rodney just had a very underrated ability for timing the hit and reading the QB very well.

Glad to see we learned alot from the embarrassing situational awareness displayed multiple times this year :rolleyes: I can live with less than stellar execution but this is truly inexcusable.

And what's with Mesko having another crappy kick? He's usually solid

Simms said an NFL player makes that catch 99% of the time

POST OF THE DAY BY 12CLUCTCHFACTOR an obvious troll

He's a Jets fan. Just put him on ignore since he'll make a comment about every single thing that doesn't go the Patriots way.

Mayo on Kerley? Really?

Speaking of Harrison, where has that type of safety gone?

The Steelers' Ryan Clark comes to mind.

A guy who you love if he's on your team and can't stand if he is not.

McCourty is playing safety.

Sanchez is going to look like a hall of famer against our schleprock DB's.

Sweet, I had a post ported to another thread....true flattery
well u should have posted that here , were u scared that ppl would know u r not a pats fan? dont worry everyone here knows that already :rocker:

Meh, Dan Marino last week , Joe Montana today...Can we face a bad qb for once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News