PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate leads like this. 6 points leads, 2 points leads. They suck when you have the type of secondary we have

Last edited:
Punt, TD, Punt, Punt, Punt

the offense has to better than that in the 2nd half to win

Brady is playing like he's scared of the Jets again. Put Mallett in and see if he fares better.

Pats letting jets stay in this. Not good. Have yet to close out games...

This game is on the offense. If our defense lets up...say twenty points a game, our offense should be good enough to top that...easily. Tells you that we are simply missing opportunities to close games with our offense. I think it is on the coaching too.

This game has 17-16 written all over it!

It's impossible to score 1 point in NFL except for point after. So 18-16 is more likely. A safety for us and 2 field goals for Jets. ;)

Tom Brady and the O better wake up or this might end up being another close loss.

I don't understand all of these stupid trick plays. I really don't. Just run the ball, drive down field, get the short pass. This offense is becoming a shell of what its truly capable of. This defense is not that good right now and we can't even get back down the field.

It's funny how other offenses have been able to blow the Jets out this season . . . offenses that aren't talked about nearly as much as NE's offense it talked about. It's discouraging.

That talk your hearing is how this offense can't finish a game-thats not compliments ;)

Thank God the Pats have been piling up points in the second half and shutting teams down..:rolleyes:

It's funny how other offenses have been able to blow the Jets out this season . . . offenses that aren't talked about nearly as much as NE's offense it talked about. It's discouraging.

It's because the Pats offense has a habit of playing down to the opponents offense,thereby making it a close game which is dangerous with this defense.

Brady is playing like he's scared of the Jets again. Put Mallett in and see if he fares better.

Hoping this is sarcasm. Why on earth would anyone in their right mind put in Mallet over Brady? Insanity.

Last edited:
Two games this season the Patriots have been in a situation where they have been a multiple of 7 + 6 points in the lead. Both games resulted in a one point loss.

Can't take another one.

Hoping this is sarcasm. Why on earth would anyone in their right mind put in Mallet over Brady? Insanity.

He's a troll, has been for over a year now.

How he hasn't been banned along with Teapot and 12clutchfactor I have no idea.

totally outplayed and outcoached by even more??? WTF is goin on.

I know, huh? Despite outplaying and outcoaching the Pats, the Jets are still losing at half time. WTF is goin on?? :rolleyes:

I am still pissed about coach not going for it on 4 and 1. I miss our aggresive offense. Hopefully it will show up in the 2nd half. We are getting 2 cute, and it is costing us big time.

I don't understand all of these stupid trick plays. I really don't. Just run the ball, drive down field, get the short pass. This offense is becoming a shell of what its truly capable of. This defense is not that good right now and we can't even get back down the field.

welcom to josh land....he's the bret favre of offensive coaches.

Am I the only who knows that theres another 1 point loss? 17-16 at the end of that drive

Someone tell me why Bill is scared on 4th down? You give our offense 4 chances to get 10 yards and 9 times out of 10 we make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents