PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg Dennard is terrible

Good thing Sanchez is too

now, brady safety. wait for it. expecting to lloyd to get open, of course.

Great.... At least no score not even a FG... If only the offense can put some pressure

Dennard to be benched for turning around,too early:eek:

I'm seriously starting to think we've got some serious coaching problems. PS, we're lucky Sancheeze sucks. INT.

it's been this way for 3 years...........the only difference is Now every team is doing it to the secondary.

Last edited:
Thank God Sanchez sucks

He sucks, but Dennard played that all along, he made Sanchez think the receiver was free. He set that up all along.

Dennard!

Is just me or does pressure seem to be up one series and non existent the next?

Dennard is the second coming of Cortland Finnagen

Dennard! :D

Nice rainbow you tossed up there Marky :singing:

Charles Woodson said that they always expect Cutler to throw them a few passes each time they play 'em. I feel the same way about Sanchez. He'll give every D a few "gimme" interceptions each game.

Congrats to Dennard, but that was about as easy an interception as you'll ever see.

I can imagine him thinking 'hurry up ball, hurry up ball, get here, get here ... damn, why is it taking so long for the ball to get here?'

Thank Mark Suckcheze. You had Greene for an almost automatic first down and you under throw it to Hill allowing Dennard to pick it off. Good job!

Last edited:
Why was Chandler Jones allowed to take a forearm shiver/shove in the back that knocked him to the ground? No flag.

lol, that was a horrendous pass by Turdchez, nice play by Dennard.

Lets see what our offense does with it. They have confused themselves so far not knowing what to run consistently

I notice that Dennard actually turns around and plays the ball. I'm telling you this our most effective 2ndary setup. DMC, Wilson at S, Ras-I, Dennard at CB. Although we were prob in nickel with Arrington playing. Arrington is not good. Sorry.

Dennard!

Is just me or does pressure seem to be up one series and non existent the next?

No. This has been the criticism of the pass rush for a few years now.

Any one of us in here would have picked off that Sanchez lob.....Dennard had a gift,lets leave it at that

Odds on JMcD going 5 wide from the 1 yd line

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back