PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib has made a huge difference in this game....even without the pick 6. His coverage has pushed receivers into positions that have actually allowed for a much better partnership between him and the Safety. Again as some of us have said for weeks now....it has been the talent level. They could not have coached up Talib enough in a few days to have made that happen. He is simply a much more athletically talented CB than any other Pats CB.

BS call, guess working the refs helps...

1.) Colts don't have a good O-line

2.) Patriots have Talib in the secondary

As some of us have been trying to get across, talent matters.

Yah but you are completely ignoring the defensive play calling, it has been very aggressive since after the 1st quarter

Trevor Scott sighting

Aggressive style FTW....love it :D

real improved performance by this D.

Great to see. Credit where its due

Personal Foul - TACKLING!

Yah but you are completely ignoring the defensive play calling, it has been very aggressive since after the 1st quarter

I'm not ignoring it at all. Seriously, do you bother reading things before posting?

Can't believe we keep giving 3rd & Long so easily...

Good coverage. Nice throw and catch.

The 3 wr sets have looked good with Edelman in there. Guess they can finally put the Edelman to replace Welker talk with Edelman replaced Branch talk.

Wow. The defense is so good on 1st and 2nd down and then just checks out on 3rd down.

Since I wasn't online during most of the 1st half, I can't wait to go back and read what people were saying after the Colts 2nd TD and Ghost missed FG

That call against Mayo makes me ashamed to be a fan of the NFL. A horrible call, simply horrible. It is simply illegal to hit the QB hard.

Like what I see from Cunningham this year. Was surprised he made the team, but I think he has a role here. Nice.

Reggie Wayne still plays at a very high level.

The Colts o-line is getting away with so much holding

Way to throw your body in there Gregory (kitty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents