PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice TD, hope its not too little, too late

If you're going to be negative then jump off the bandwagon

ALREADY have this year - Ready for next year - Brady's LAST shot - if not next year - it will not happen - not getting younger and NOT getting more skilled - I will still be here to root, but I will ALSO b e here to *****!! Don't like it? There is an IGNORE option. No skin off my nose!

That's helpful. Another 2 unanswered TDs would be great.

I agree with the assesment that the offense has been the big issue here.

Blame Brady
Blame O-Line
Blame Running Game
Blame Receivers
Blame McDaniels

The D hasn't looke great but Denver with all their weapons were going to score.

hqdefault.jpg

TD, Edel-dude.... C'mon, D, give forehead a surprise....

Edelman and Vereen are our only weapons and their slot/hb guys. Amendola, don't take the plane back

Cmon at least make them sweat a little....

Great drive by the offense. On the board with the TD.

Time for a defensive stop and give Brady another chance.

ALREADY have this year - Ready for next year - Brady's LAST shot - if not next year - it will not happen - not getting younger and NOT getting more skilled - I will still be here to root, but I will ALSO b e here to *****!! Don't like it? There is an IGNORE option. No skin off my nose!

would you guys both zip it

Oh lord Tebow, bless us with a Manningface

don't onside kick...need a quick stop..not something I'm at all confident than can do....would make it a game though..

If the Pats could just find what makes Minitron tick, and give it to every member of the team. . . .

I would seriously consider an onside kick here. Our chances of recovering might be better than our chances of holding the without points, and even if we hold them without points it will probably be a 4+ minute drive

Series of the season coming up for Pats D.

As I said, the plays against the Denver D are there the Patriots simply need to execute. Unfortunately, Manning has played a brilliant game today and I'm not sure the Pats D will make the necessary plays to preserve field position and clock.

2 score game. Need at least 7 minutes of Time of Possession imo. Defense has to step up BIG in this next minute and a half.

Yet again, inside pass rush kills this team. How many times has that been now come championship time? Amongst the many personnel issues on offense, the interior OL needs revamping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes