PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats got outplayed in every phas of the game and put themselves I this situation. Have to execute perfectly the rest of the way to have any kind of chance. Time to pray

A pick would have been the only thing to save this game. A pick in their own half. And we didn't get it, and they have no reason to risk it now.

I blame both the offense and defense equally. They key to beating Manning was to limit his possessions. Pats offense needed long sustained drives and against this Den defense, it was doable. Manning is doing what I expected against this Pats D...he is very good and the Pats D is not.

Re: Brady gets screwed over

Rookies? Amendola? Those are our answers to the likes of Thomas(s), Decker and Welker? With three years of Brady left I expect our front office to do more than sign an oft-injured slot receiver and draft untested WR's as the main receiving core to surround him. Losing Gronk and Hernandez sucks but they shouldn't be the only decent options he has/had.

exactly, we took an average Amendola over a sure-thing in Welker.
We knew about Aaron early and that Gronk woul dbe out until week 6 and didn't try and get a veteran.
Woodhead - we just let him go.

We all knew this early in the year and we overperformed.

A fake double reverse down 16 mcdaniels?

Edelman can't turtle like that. Loser play

I blame both the offense and defense equally. They key to beating Manning was to limit his possessions. Pats offense needed long sustained drives and against this Den defense, it was doable. Manning is doing what I expected against this Pats D...he is very good and the Pats D is not.

He took 8 minutes off the clock in the 3rd quarter. That pretty much killed our chances of a comeback.

If its not Brady's fault his wr suck its somebodys.

(Cue the injury and homicide excuses)

It's the Edelman show, noone else seems to have shown up.

Julian Edelman sure has earned whatever contract he's presented with this off season.

Where was this offense the first 3 quarters?

Cmon at least make them sweat

Re: Brady gets screwed over

Rookies? Amendola? Those are our answers to the likes of Thomas(s), Decker and Welker? With three years of Brady left I expect our front office to do more than sign an oft-injured slot receiver and draft untested WR's as the main receiving core to surround him. Losing Gronk and Hernandez sucks but they shouldn't be the only decent options he has/had.

Gronk is the most dominating offensive player in the game and Hernandez was a frigging beast. If they had a "WR" after their names instead of a "TE", you wouldn't be complaining about the "receiving" corps. Starting with those two guys and Vereen, then adding Amendola and 3 rookies, is not exactly leaving the cupboard dry. What does Tommy require to be successful in your view??? HOw many all pros?

Edelman again, I'm shocked.

CANNOT win the Playoffs with ZERO pass rush. We learned that the past 10 years. Maybe we can package Jones for either a can't-miss draft pick (if one exists) or a PROVEN pass rusher. Let's move him while he has PERCEIVED value.

6 points we left on the table from fgs would be huge right now smh

Come on Brady. Just lead one more TD drive and then onside kick

Make it respectable

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST