PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes a 3 and out. I've seen this movie before. :bricks:

come on D.

make a god damned play

At least my planned pot smoking session is justified now...

No jam on the wr off the line...

Well Dennard has been poor this week! :mad:

Hey! You guys have been holding out on me! Noone told me the Bills were this awesome.

Don't you just love how this D can make the crappiest of QB's look like Joe Montana?

10 point lead in 4th quarter.

I just knew it is potentially a great scenario for a typical chokejob.

we're about to again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Man I hate being this negative but the defensive gameplan is worse than some high school games I've seen.

It's personnel, not gameplan. The defensive personnel isn't that good in the first place, plus they've lost their composure. It's a division game, this stuff happens - still in good position to come away with the win if the offense can put one more drive together.

Time for the offense to help the D out

BIg vince just ripped Mayo one on the sideline

Pats "D", and I use that term loosely, reminds me of a Big-12 defense.

And Vince should be embarrassed with the show he and his teammates are putting on today

Defense can't stop the other team,Brady can't execute a drive to seal the game......haven't we seen this story before?

Again, all of this obviously falls on BB.....especialy the D....how many years now have we had a *****ty secondary and NO pass rush. I mean it seems to me that most of the great defensive minds in the game figure out HOW to field and set up a great secondary and get a DECENT and CONSISTENT pass during any GIVEN season..... Look at Baltimore....how many FKIng seasons has their defense been KICK A##???? Answer? ALMOST EVERY SEASON!!! BB is one of the greatest DEFENSIVE MINDS of all time in the NFL (so say his peers).....YET he continues to bring out ***** poor defenses year after year...and depend on his O to outscore the opponent.....when Brady can't get it done (which is becoming more and more often)...He looks like a jacka%%!

The D looks beaten on the sidelines

Big third down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back