PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on page 49...but there are 52 pages?? lol...how do i fix that/ it's annoying. and when i click on page 52, it sends me back to 49. hahaha

That's because of a bug in the software that crops up when the mods delete posts. And I wonder why they have to delete so many. . . . :rolleyes:

I have an idea. Cut the whole defense save Nink, Jones and Wilfork and don't replace them. would save loads of cap money and we wouldn't even notice the difference.

135205170824.jpg

I know you are not serious though

Last edited:
You gotta wonder what this team will do when they face shutdown defenses and solid offenses like the Texans and 49ers back to back next month.

Mccourty and Gregory look like the worst tackling duo at safety. this game will come down to defending the middle of the field.

I disagree to a large extent. Pats too often play a soft zone. 15 minutes of film study and one knows where every Pats defender will be on every play. A graduate assistant could come up with a game plan to exploit this defense.

Wow! You totally know what you're talking about! Thumbs up!

Aquib Talib, can you save us??

im on page 49...but there are 52 pages?? lol...how do i fix that/ it's annoying. and when i click on page 52, it sends me back to 49. hahaha

Me too. any help would be appreaciated

When I retire from the workplace, I want cheerleaders present.

All day to throw there and Brady still couldn't find anyone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

why i be wrong to say we're only ahead because of the penalties?

After reading a page or two of this thread, one might think that the Patriots are losing..it is a divisional opponent, the Pats will win this game handily..

This is all on BB.....he HAS to know GOING INTO THE SEASON ....that his secondary SUCKS!!! If you have LIMITED pass rush....and a Pedestrian secondary....is there any wonder that they (the D) is going to SUCK....and the defensive GENIUS is going to be questioned as to what the Fu9k he is doing.....once again this year????? D can't rush CONSISTENTLY.....their secondary Is AWFUL.....and they make shoddy tackles. Not a recipe for success here........

Don't give any credit to Fred Jackson for being so damn good at breaking tackles. Something he's done regularly against the entire league.

The secondary actually makes very good tackles. You'd know that if you watched instead of complaining all the time.

BB had added several new pieces. People like yourself, though, can't be bothered to give them those pieces time to get acclimated and you ignore injuries that have set some of them back. It takes TIME. You ignore things that previous veterans have said such as Bruschi and Vrabel saying it takes 2-3 years to get acclimated. Instead.. all you do is complain.

Is our D good? No. Are there a lot of over reactions going on in this thread? Yes. McCourty is playing safety and I believe still learning, Hightower just got back from injury and is still learning. Dennard is improving but still learning.

Bottom line, this is a young defense that is still learning at key positions which limits what they can do. They are what they are right now and there isn't much they can do at this point in the season. They will improve as the season goes on, have a little faith.

You gotta wonder what this team will do when they face shutdown defenses and solid offenses like the Texans and 49ers back to back next month.

Im not sure about the 49ers, but that Texans D will be exposed. Remember Packers vs them?

GUess we don't like blocking for Vereen.

34-10, Baltimore is abusing the Raiders

Brady killed on 3rd down. No where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe