PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody on chandler. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what is going on??/? fitz is awful....every bills fan that i know want him gone. he looks like peyton manning just ****ting on us.

Our d is absolute garbage. Not a playoff D. At all

This is the "bend, break, and pray it doesn't shatter into a thousand pieces" defense. The homers often accuse people on gamethreads of being hot headed, and chicken littles. I really want to see what they have to say about this defense right now.

I hate this defense. What the hell did BB work on with these guys during the byeweek?

Chandler WIDE ******* open on this play.....Horrible defense.....Pats 28th......28th BILL BELICHICK....against the Pass....unacceptable for a defensive GENIUS!!!!

Someone needs to remind the Pats D that Chandler is on the field and playing.

I know it's become a bit of a mantra at this point, but I don't think I've ever ever seen a pass defense so pathetic. I really don't.

I believe its the coaching. The secondary and safety coaches all suck IMHO.

Blown coverage by someone. Not sure if it was Spikes or Hightower..

I really, really, really cant stand to watch this secondary. Even the lead tastes like a $h!t sandwich. :mad:

Is somebody going to defend Chandler?:bricks:

A high school quarterback would carve up this defense.

Belichick holds up his hands in disgust :rolleyes:......there will be a lot of this Bill until you find a way to get a secondary that is NFL quality.....this is a CFL secondary.

Talib will help,but he's not Jesus

Last edited:
secondary is shaky?? lol...that's being kind....

Same old story blaming the secondary, the pressure up the middle by Wilfork and Love is totally non-existant

A perfect pocket for Fitzy to stand in all day

Our DT's in this 4-3 scheme are awful

Can somebody stop god damn Chandler please. :mad:

Pats D - making average QBs look like HoFers since 2009

CONGRATS to the Pats on your 2012 AFC East Championship!

This is the "bend, break, and pray it doesn't shatter into a thousand pieces" defense. The homers often accuse people on gamethreads of being hot headed, and chicken littles. I really want to see what they have to say about this defense right now.
Same deal as the offense: sometimes it looks really, really good. . . . and sometimes it looks really, really bad.

It's just that for the offense, the former outnumbers the latter, but on D the reverse is true.

next week it doesnt get any better with Luck.

Part of the bad d is our secondary personnel, but my god its across the board.

No pressure on the QB, terrible LB coverage, bad communication, lack of talent. And dare I say it, just bad coaching. Its always the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes