PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people calling for an end to the "Woodhead experiment" will be back when there's a run play that gets shut down.

dont get it, hes the new Faulk, huge on 3rd downs this year

It's great to see the little guy get a TD.

It is, especially since the last two seasons have seen him take a seemingly lesser role in the offense. He was battling injury last season, though. I like that little guy.

Credit to McDaniels. Play calling has been near perfect.

At first it looked like the Bills didn't see the snap!

Playcalling has been terrific and Brady is on fire. Hard to see this team losing a game when it plays like this.

The people calling for an end to the "Woodhead experiment" will be back when there's a run play that gets shut down.

Its like each play defines a player or the team

This offense is unquestionably the best in the league right now... Top 5 in just about every measure of offensive success you can possibly come up with, first in scoring and yards. Last game they scored on their first 6 drives, including touchdowns on their first 5, and now they've scored on 3/3 today.

134 yards passing, 101 rushing. I'll take that.

EDIOT: OOPS. My bad. 134 total, 33 rushing. Carry on.

Last edited:
They're playing the hurry up so fast, when I type a post I miss a play, the Bills are gonna be worn out in no time, this may be another 50+ day.

Now keep impressing me D!

I don't think that giving the ball to Woodhead is a bad thing, but sometimes McD calls plays to give Woodhead the ball in less than ideal situations. When Woodhead gets the ball in space or on a quick hitter, he is lethal.

Buffalo runs out of the spread better than any other team in the NFL.

Great offensive balance so far today.

draws and screens are working

Baltimore 17-3
Tampa 16-14

It's as if the teams are trying to make sure the charities get a huge windfall from today's games.

I'm beginning to think Mayo is pretty banged up. He is having a really hard time coming off of blocks and settling into his zones. It looks like a core injury as he's struggling to get his hips around and exploding into contact.

Last edited:
The linebackers are having some major issues in pass coverage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST