PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's 2 false starts on Cannon. I may be wrong about the exact penalties, however.

Great kick coverage by the special teams.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I can see why they did that wanted to get it to chandler because he's playing his home team, but I would've ran that in with Lewis

They were good plays and worked except for stone hands chandler.

I think that's 2 false starts on Cannon. I may be wrong about the exact penalties, however.

I think one was definitely on Kline, not sure about the other one though

Let's see how Tyrod Taylor handles the pressure of being behind by 2 scores. He should be patient as there's time and hopefully BB/Patricia give him some looks that makes him think too much or not at all (and throws into a jumped route).

Come on D!!! Let's not give them 1 point!!!

Gotta wonder if Brady will start freezing Chandler out now, like he often does when he has no trust in a guy.

Watch out for long bombs. They'll want to take advantage of the flag happy refs.

God. If we could only stop having ****ing commercials before AND after the kick return. This is so beyond stupid. There is no time to analyze anything anymore between plays because commercials are on all the time.

I like OPI, when it's on the other team. Makeup call?

God. If we could only stop having ****ing commercials before AND after the kick return. This is so beyond stupid. There is no time to analyze anything anymore between plays because commercials are on all the time.

Protect The $hield.

Gotta wonder if Brady will start freezing Chandler out now, like he often does when he has no trust in a guy.

Edelman had the same amount of drops so far today. Yes, Chandler's were in the endzone but missing a third down can hurt just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes