PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We brought our B game the first half and are beating up a solid team.

Good job boys. Story has to be the rookie OL owning the probowlers.

Yeah Taylor is the second coming of Russel Wilson (rolls eyes) lol

Chandler Jones is a S-T-U-D. Anyone that thinks he shouldn't be a part of the future of this defense is foolish.

Hilariously bad throw but really didn't cost them much.

That 4th and 1 fail was a momentum shifter. Thank you D for stopping the momentum. Now let's come back the second half strong and score some points.

Huge sack by Jones there, big time play.

Logan Ryan with the personal prevent defense. Giving receivers whatever cushion they want.
He's lost any semblance of confidence at this point. He's likely cooked already. Still, he can't be as bad as Fletcher.

Chandler Jones is a S-T-U-D. Anyone that thinks he shouldn't be a part of the future of this defense is foolish.
His problem was always consistency. Some games he kills it, some he disappears.

Question. Is it just me or do the bills look tired?

This game is much closer than it should be, thanks to throwing while being a yard away on 4th and 1, and the pass interference call against Fletcher.

After watching how good the defense has looked, WTF happened in that first down to look so bad.

Well I'm off to the bar for a pizza and the second half. Enjoy guys., So far so good.

Anyone want to bet Buffalo gets a personal foul on the first drive after halftime? LOL

Rex Ryan is a f...ing buffoon, as much as I try to respect him, his team is completely undisciplined, he should have run #23 off the field.. the azzclown circus is in full view for all to see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back