PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stay aggressive mcdainels.....dont bother running.

They really need to find another CB or two

When they got Fletcher, this is exactly what I was worried about. Without help, he is a problem for us.

If taunting is called 3 times in a half then I'm inclined to believe the refs are *****es.

We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot. It's the only reason Buffalo is back in this game.

Bad stretch here, they need to turn it around quick before Buffalo can get momentum back.

I didnt mind going for it on 4th down but the playcall was horrific

So as long as you just slap the receiver's arm before the ball gets there it's not PI I guess.

Fletcher sucks, no question.

But with all those fouls, covering long bombs are so hard in today's NFL

I totally agree that's why i always say next to the qb the hardest position in football now is cb.

A long TD drive would be HUGE for us.

What a BS call on Fletcher.. How can they call that when they haven't called the exact same thing, and WORSE, on the Bills.. Ridiculous..

What makes it worse is the official who was designated to watch them signaled incomplete, it was one of the other jobsworths who saw the guy on the floor so threw a flag on the off chance.

questionable call by the ref. Close enough that it smacks of a make up call. Lets see if they call a similar one against the Bills

The TD doesn't worry me much. Bills have not moved the ball without a penalty since the first drive.

That Lewis fumble seems like it took them out of that early rhythm.

It did flip field position, and then whiffing on fourth down flipped it again. We were getting the ball almost in their territory to start every drive, and that was paying clear dividends since it's borderline easy to sustain drives when 2 first downs puts you in the red zone. Lost that, though.

BB ****ed up going for it in the 50 yard mark , with 2 scores ahead, simply no need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3