PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan teams are classic frontrunners. If you let them get pumped up with an early lead, they'll just out-physical you and win. These teams need to be punched in the mouth early, and they'll quit because they can't handle adversity.

This opening drive was literally the opposite of that. It was the absolute last thing the Pats could afford to do.

10 days to prepare for BB and that happens?? smh..
where is malcom brown??? dont think alan branch gives a ****.

People giving up already lol.

Also blitzing Hightower was a mistake. Play safe contain and keep him in to stop the run. Make them pass to win.

We cut dennard, browner, Arrington and Revis.

No one should be surprised how bad our secondary will be when our top 4 guys from our superbowl winning team were let go
you forgot wilfork.

Nice, way to let him walk into the endzone untouched.

Very disappointed in Siliga on that drive. If he's going to be that bad against the run, then what exactly does he do well?
He definitely is having a slow start to the season thus far. I've seen games where he was a one-man wrecking crew in the middle. Very disruptive. And then there's this . . .

Hopefully the Pats coaching staff will find this instructional video useful:

BB and the Pats do a good job adjusting as the game goes on. Rex tends to blow his load right away and leave less for the end.

What in the world was that.
We need a defensive turnover next drive.
Our defensive line was awful.
I would not pass i would run the ball here run out of the shotgun safe passes and a screen i would be happy with a field goal here.

Lots of misdirection plays that we bit on. You can't script a full game of that. We know Greg Roman is tricky.

Front 7 just needs to settle down and be disciplined.

That was defense? I am not sure there was one good defensive play on that whole series.

I noticed exactly one. Hightower lined up on the left edge, shot straight upfield, and allegedly stopped the runner for a short gain one gap to his right.

Bills don't have to even throw this game.

Lots of misdirection plays that we bit on. You can't script a full game of that. We know Greg Roman is tricky.

Front 7 just needs to settle down and be disciplined.

Yeah. I agree that scripting a great first drive was a big part of it.

Run D looks the same as last week . Dline can't get off blocks, LBs just guessing gaps and running right past the ball carrier

I feel I'm beginning to a bit of a trend with Collins starting slow in games and seasons, apparently. He has not been good dating back to preseason game 3.

I noticed exactly one. Hightower lined up on the left edge, shot straight upfield, and allegedly stopped the runner for a short gain one gap to his right.

Yeah, that play jumped out to me too. Collins also had good coverage on one play to force an incompletion. But I think it goes without saying that you need more than two good plays on a defensive drive, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST