PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game seems to be in hand. New topic : does this performance hinder Tyrod's mvp chances ?

what a generous spot....god

I'm hoping the defense gets in the scoring fun and scores a defensive td.

Blount hasn't carried the ball today. Belichick is proving we can throw with inflated footballs.

Well, this is why I don't bet football. I thought that this game could be a real matchup problem for the Patriots, with three rookies on the interior OL against the Bills DL. I just can't believe that those rookies are doing so well against the Bill DL. Wow. You know, without injuries this could be a real special team this year. Imagine the OL when the rookies get more experience and Stork and Wendell return.

Same here. I thought we would win but in a low scoring game by a small margin. After today, I'm convinced that either Buffalo sucks or the Pats are the best team in the league.

47 pass plays, 11 rushes for the Pats through three quarters.

Clearly Belichick is comfortable with the O-line protecting Brady with that kind of disparity. For the most part they've held up well against what is a dominant D-line.

That is comforting.

I have not seen this great of a pass rush from us in 10 years.

fyi Steelers have scored 43 on the 49ers. That 14 points through 59:58 looks pretty decent in comparison

rcfoz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents