PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2015 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone here want the pats to take a chance with lae'l collins tonight? if we take him, and he's cleared, then it would he the steal of the draft.

I hope they do. I think he's 100% innocent and it's just a freak situation that screwed him over. Would he have issues with signing the contract? (wants more money) Or does he not have a choice?

The pathetic media and internet trolls would make a big deal out of it though.

Is Mel actually credible or is his analysis safe to ignore?

Tony Pauline says that the Jets and Dolphins have AJ Cann ranked highly. That would be a little tough.

The pathetic media and internet trolls would make a big deal out of it though.

Bill Belichick can't kiss his daughter in celebration without that happening. Can't let that dictate choices.

I'm not sure Kraft has the stomach for it, though.

It's about that time!!!!!!!!!

Sneaky smart move by Goodell to bring hall of famers on stage with him so he doesn't get boo'd

Giants trade up....Landon Collins?

Titans drop down seven picks and get a 4th and 7th

Shocking. Giants never trade comparatively. The player is worth it though

So it took a 4th and 7th to move up 7 spots

Nice trade by the Titans.

Let's see if there is a run on the defensive backs now. Landon Collins is the first chip to fall.

There's the safety who will have like one good season winning a sb and then become crap.

in 03 we had vrable and wille mac who could both rush the passer and seymour who could push the pocket and penatrate poole, law, and eugene wilson and l milloy at saftey. i can't remember the other safeties name. in 04 it was varable willie mac, seymour and colvin who could rush the passer along with rodney, ty poole and ty law were the corners. So to me it was the pass rush that covered the blemishes.

Nice trade by the Titans.

Yeah but I think it is good for the Giants too. Collins should have been gone 5 pick ago and the difference between him and the next safety is pretty huge.

So every year of Fletcher's career was as bad as the one he had last year, and no player who ever had a bad year ever played decently again. And Checkwa's issues have mostly been due to injuries, and you are telling me that no player who has ever had injury problems ever was healthy again.

Fletcher has had multiple ACL surgeries, and hasn't been the same since the last one.

Here's the deal. Players do get better and healthier and players as groups CAN play better as groups than they can as individual parts. And just as its likely that the individual talent at CB won't be as good without Revis, it might end up being better at DE, DT, LB and S.

This is completely irrelevant to the discussion of CB need.

Remember I'm not saying we shouldn't go out and try and improve at CB, OG, etc We should. But we should also remember that much of that "youngest team" to win a suprbowl is coming back. All isn't lost because one CB isn't going to be there

It's more than one CB who's moved on, and that "youngest team" wouldn't have won without Revis and Browner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back