PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The offical Patriots vs Saints preseason game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can't wait to see Vereen in regular season action, let's see if this is legit

These officials are terrible

Someone quick - dress the receivers up as trash cans...

I have to agree with Randy....Banks has no shot of making this team at RB.

It was bad enough when Criqui was muffing Todd Light's name repeatedly. I thought I'd lost it on the HOF game the other night. I mean, if Cassel was playing I was sure I'd have bothered to watch more than 2 minutes of it...but he kept insisting it was KC and The Chiefs vs. NO...

First string OL is scary right now. What is really scary is Solder looks overmatched. Dante ha his work cut out of him if Bill can't get Waters to show up and get at least one of Vollmer or Mankins back on the field by week 1.

Vereen looking good against the scrubs. Interesting that Bill sent Hoyer back out there to get something positive going.

Nice play Brian.

Who is Davis? lol :eek:

Vereen looks smooth running the ball. He looks good.

Saint's D coordinator is going to be yelling at that crew when they get off the field.

Let's see Vereen get some reps against Philly's first string D next game. That was promising, to say the least.

freakin vereen! love it - i also hope kettani makes it

It was bad enough when Criqui was muffing Todd Light's name repeatedly. I thought I'd lost it on the HOF game the other night. I mean, if Cassel was playing I was sure I'd have bothered to watch more than 2 minutes of it...but he kept insisting it was KC and The Chiefs vs. NO...

First string OL is scary right now. What is really scary is Solder looks overmatched. Dante ha his work cut out of him if Bill can't get Waters to show up and get at least one of Vollmer or Mankins back on the field by week 1.

Vereen looking good against the scrubs. Interesting that Bill sent Hoyer back out there to get something positive going.

Nice play Brian.
I

Give th ball to vereen.......Hoyer still hasn't made a decent downfield throw

Except that wasn't what everyone said during the draft.. Nice to know you don't know what you are talking about..

For every one of those I read three that said erratic accuracy, poor decision making, jaw dropping throw followed by one that sails and another in the dirt, struggles picking up the blitz.

Someone please hurt canfield,lol

Vereen and Ridley will be a nice duo.....watch for Vereen out of the backfield passes alot during the season....

Bolden got crushed on his 2 carries. Want to see more of him later in the game. Lets see what he can do with some blocking.

For every one of those I read three that said erratic accuracy, poor decision making, jaw dropping throw followed by one that sails and another in the dirt, struggles picking up the blitz.

Let's see Hoyer make a throw more than 10 yards downfield.

They make me miss the regular officials. I seriously can't believe it. They are struggling for sure.

Tomorrow the head of refs will ask these guys into the office and tell them to bring in their play books:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST