PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The next possible WR signing could be Marc Boerigter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBruschi54

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Came from this article LINK

Kansas City receiver Marc Boerigter arrived in Tampa on Thursday and will spend today with Bucs coaches and officials. Boerigter's agent, Craig Domann, said the Packers and Patriots are also interested.

Visit his site here

If nothing else comes of this you should respect this guy just a littel bit more for his personality and good heart.

As a player he has a nice receptions average at 17.9 for his career with 0 fumbles. And has shown that he is a very BIG target in the end zone.

Have fun thinking of this giant in the endzone with Branch, Watson, and Graham.

I'm pretty sure BB was interested in this guy whenever he played in Canada, but for whatever reason Boerigter chose Kansas City instead.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Came from this article LINK

Visit his site here

If nothing else comes of this you should respect this guy just a littel bit more for his personality and good heart.

As a player he has a nice receptions average at 17.9 for his career with 0 fumbles. And has shown that he is a very BIG target in the end zone.

Have fun thinking of this giant in the endzone with Branch, Watson, and Graham.
You forgot Vrabel. :D

6'3" and has excellant athletic upside...ESPN says he is a good downfield blocker and is fast. Apparently injuries have hindered his development. They say he could be a decent NFL receiver if he can stay healthy.

Sounds like he had similar potential to Givens when he came out of college.

This is patent Belichick/Parcells strategy from their Jets days together. Assemble a group of similar ability players of the same position and let the cream rise to the top.

All that remains to be seen is will be be drafting a #2 type receiver or more of these #3 to bye-bye types. Safe to say we should have at least 8-9 in tow by camp.

Wow, I have goose bumps. Come on, you guys watch football. This guy sucks. He couldn't even get on the field in KC when he was healthy because he can't catch. I love it when people say what BB likes. Does he like stiffs who drop easy passes? If so, then he will do back flips over this bum.

patriotsrule said:
Wow, I have goose bumps. Come on, you guys watch football. This guy sucks. He couldn't even get on the field in KC when he was healthy because he can't catch. I love it when people say what BB likes. Does he like stiffs who drop easy passes? If so, then he will do back flips over this bum.

I just posted what I read...Like I said in my post...I never heard of this Bean-Bag until now.

FROM ESPN:
He is a young, big, strong, and fast receiver. He will align in the slot. He has a chance to develop into a big starting caliber receiver. Has legit speed and ability to stretch the field. Good cutting ability for his size. Gives effort blocking. Can run and separate. Shows good hands and ability to make the tough catch. Can catch away from his body. Plays a little too straight-line on his release. Needs to improve his ability to release vs. press. Not afraid to work across the middle. Good effort ball player that has a chance to ascend as a receiver. He will be a good prospect when he gets himself healthy.

Last edited:
F.B.N. said:
I just posted what I read...Like I said in my post...I never heard of this Bean-Bag until now.

FROM ESPN:
I've heard of him..and a few days ago someone posted that he was a possibility coming here....again, I think it may be a good signing...He's always looking for value and those who have up side..so?? Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back