Welcome to PatsFans.com

The next possible WR signing could be Marc Boerigter...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SeanBruschi54, Mar 17, 2006.

1. SeanBruschi54

SeanBruschi54 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +99 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

Came from this article LINK

Visit his site here

If nothing else comes of this you should respect this guy just a littel bit more for his personality and good heart.

As a player he has a nice receptions average at 17.9 for his career with 0 fumbles. And has shown that he is a very BIG target in the end zone.

Have fun thinking of this giant in the endzone with Branch, Watson, and Graham.

2. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm pretty sure BB was interested in this guy whenever he played in Canada, but for whatever reason Boerigter chose Kansas City instead.

3. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +968 / 17 / -8

#3 Jersey

You forgot Vrabel. :D

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

6'3" and has excellant athletic upside...ESPN says he is a good downfield blocker and is fast. Apparently injuries have hindered his development. They say he could be a decent NFL receiver if he can stay healthy.

Sounds like he had similar potential to Givens when he came out of college.

This is patent Belichick/Parcells strategy from their Jets days together. Assemble a group of similar ability players of the same position and let the cream rise to the top.

All that remains to be seen is will be be drafting a #2 type receiver or more of these #3 to bye-bye types. Safe to say we should have at least 8-9 in tow by camp.

5. patriotsrule

patriotsrule Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, I have goose bumps. Come on, you guys watch football. This guy sucks. He couldn't even get on the field in KC when he was healthy because he can't catch. I love it when people say what BB likes. Does he like stiffs who drop easy passes? If so, then he will do back flips over this bum.

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

I just posted what I read...Like I said in my post...I never heard of this Bean-Bag until now.

FROM ESPN:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  7. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I've heard of him..and a few days ago someone posted that he was a possibility coming here....again, I think it may be a good signing...He's always looking for value and those who have up side..so?? Why not?