PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Menu Search

Zuma

Hall of Fame Benchwarmer
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like lately the menu search doesn't go back very far where it did in the past. Maybe I am doing it wrong or an indexing thing ?

Reactions: Ian
Needs to be reindexed. Takes about 3-4hrs to run but I’ll try and do that later tonight.

Didn't get to this last night, but I left it running this morning and I think it's good. :)

Didn't get to this last night, but I left it running this morning and I think it's good. :)
I tried this morning and noticed that. Thanks :thumbsup:

Looks good now. Thanks

Re-index time again ?

Last edited:
Probably. I'll try and run it in the morning.
Search is working again....thanks! I know in MS SQL you can create a scheduled job to index but I'm sure that's not what's used here. Maybe MySQL? That might as well but not sure.

Search is working again....thanks! I know in MS SQL you can create a scheduled job to index but I'm sure that's now what's used here. Maybe MySQL? That might as well but not sure.
Yes, ran it yesterday and re-indexed everything. It indexes all the time with each new thread, post, etc. However, the problem seems to be that the table locks every once in a while when the backup is running, which is apparently the issue. I don't get a notification when that happens, so I don't spot it until it's obviously not working.

Did it break again? Sorry don’t mean to be a pain… just noticed it.

• ThankU!
Did it break again? Sorry don’t mean to be a pain… just noticed it.
Appears that way. I just started the process again now. Appreciate the heads up :cool:

Broken :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back