PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Championships Are NOT Tainted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Type In Caps For Great Fury Is Unleashed!

You can't be serious. You can't really be that dumb can you? THEY WERE EXPOSED AS CHEATERS..

My team never had Caldwell or Jammer..

What does the number 75-30 mean to you? Give up?

GPC is a troll. He/she/it has 13 posts and all of them trolling on sevral threads across the board. Add something with substance or go post on your own board.

My team has legitimately won playoff games. The last time a Patriots team legitimately won a playoff game Steve Grogan was your QB..

So Parcells is a cheater too? Looks like the Jets and Cowboys haven't really accomplished anything lately either. Might as well throw the Broncos in too since Shanahan admits to stealing signals.

At least know something before you start wasting keystrokes.

Hey talk to me when your team wins one legitimate SB. Jets at least have one..

Your a little slow, so here goes... 2001, 2003, 2004.

And get use to that one SB victory. :p

When have either of them admitted using video to steal signals or hack into the radio frequencies to listen to the offensive calls.

You said the last time they won a legit playoff game was when Grogan was the QB. I seem to remember them winning playoff games with Parcells as the coach... who coached Drew Bledsoe to some victories.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. :bricks:

Last edited:
When have either of them admitted using video to steal signals or hack into the radio frequencies to listen to the offensive calls.

Only loser support cheaters, what does that say about you?

Just because you keep shouting it doesn’t mean its true, the only thing that was proved was the pats had a camera on the sidelines at the Jets game. And the clarification memo game on September 6th 2007, so anything prior was not a problem.

Nothing else has been proved or substantiated.

Oh except the jets still suck!

Last edited:
I said legitimate, not tainted ones achieved by cheating.

I must have missed the part of Goodell's statement that mentioned this, or is this just wishful thinking?

Just because you keep shouting it doesn’t mean its true, the only thing that was proved was the pats had a camera on the sidelines at the Jets game. And the clarification memo game on September 6th 2007, so anything prior was not a problem.

Nothing else has been proved or substantiated.

Oh except the jets still suck!

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," commissioner Roger Goodell wrote in a letter to the Patriots.

Cheating (via Dictionary.com):
v. intr.
To violate rules deliberately, as in a game

Seems pretty cut and dry, to me. Seems pretty cut and dry to Goodell, too.

Wow you are actually that dumb. Poor guy, well obviously if the lying cheating Belicheat said they weren't using them for an in game advantage they must not have been then.

Hey BTW I have an island for sale in the caribbean, you interested?

What cause do I have not to trust him? Honest question.

Considering there's no evidence he cheated, I'm not sure what you mean.

Hey I think the Jets offensive line just saw a mouse, you should go help!

I said legitimate, not tainted ones achieved by cheating.

do you condone stealing signals using the naked eye? Why do so many coaches from other teams cover their mouths when they play the Jets, bad breath?

Last edited:
I posted the exact thing on another board.

Put an * on the AFC East 2006 Champions banner all you like. But stay the **** away from the 2001, 2003, 2004 NFL Champion ones. :)

Exactly. Worth a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft