PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Axe has fallen. Brady has been suspended for four games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone on the team beat up Goodel and drag him out of the elevator? That would give a lesser penalty than this.

so if Brady challenges it - his suspension gets reversed - and Pats still lose the draft picks?
f'n joke

We have the worst ****ing football owner in the National Football League. Time for New Englanders to start booing this ****ing guy.
Oh stop with the childish hyperbole. The worst owner in the league? Are you ****ing kidding me? Howza bout you go root for the Jets for awhile and see what a real 'worst' owner is. Or be old enough to remember Victor Kiam or the Sullivans.

I knew the patriots were going to punished big time. Not surprised here at all by the punishment. Roger Goodell is a joke. How do you only fine the Jets for Tampering, but suspend Brady for 4 games, loss of a first round and fourth round pick. And 1 mil. Smh.

Last edited:
Still gathering my thoughts but how did a 4th rounder even come up in discussion?
"You know how the pats have had some success in the middle rounds of the draft? Kill that too"

If this is true, we can safely assume Goodell is not going to be making an appearance at Foxboro for opening day.

We have the worst ****ing football owner in the National Football League. Time for New Englanders to start booing this ****ing guy.

kraft is a spineless jellyfish.

brady should go marshawn lynch and stop talking to the media. just play, **** everything else.

I don't know what to say...my initial reaction.Roger Goodell's head GIF'd on Vince McMahon's body, just because.  - Imgur.gif

Oh stop with the childish hyperbole. The worst owner in the league? Are you ****ing kidding me? Howza bout you go root for the Jets for awhile and see what a real 'worst' owner is. Or be old enough to remember Victor Kiam or the Sullivans.

Not the worst owner. But the only owner with no balls.

Jastremski and McNally got hammered on this, too. This was clearly a witch hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back