PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The actual, irrefutable evidence in Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think.

Youll hurt yourself.
I knew you could do it. Actually write a post that isnt negative about the Patriots. Hey everyone! Our little Triumph did it. He is growing up. So much emotion, so much emotion....

crying.gif

You don't need an appeal to hold a press conference denying every allegation.

Its that simple.
And there is simply no reason to hold a press conference.
Brady has decided to handle this outside the public eye. He has every right to do so.
Belichick has already had such a press conference, what would you like a weekly one?

In the absence of evidence, Wells asking for Brady's texts was nothing more than a fishing expedition lacking probable cause. I do not believe that Brady or the NFLPA yielded his 4th amendment rights, but not being familiar with the CBA, that may be possible in a narrow sense.

You have precisely zero 4th amendment rights vs. private entities. The 4th amendment only applies to governmental actors or private entities acting as agents of government actors.

You have precisely zero 4th amendment rights vs. private entities. The 4th amendment only applies to governmental actors or private entities acting as agents of government actors.

If I recall correctly, the Bill of Rights was derived from Natural Law and the only way to abdicate those rights is through consent or by being compelled to do so by a court issuing a warrant. Brady did not give consent and no court issued a warrant compelling him to offer his persons, houses, papers, and effects.

It is possible that the CBA has elements in which players consent to unreasonable search and seizure in consideration for the right to play in the league and earn a salary. I would like to see that language and then I would agree that requesting Brady's property may have been within bounds. I would be surprised if there were not reasonable limitations on the powers available to the league.

If I recall correctly, the Bill of Rights was derived from Natural Law and the only way to abdicate those rights is through consent or by being compelled to do so by a court issuing a warrant. Brady did not give consent and no court issued a warrant compelling him to offer his persons, houses, papers, and effects.

Courts in the US have decades-long (or longer) unambiguous precedent saying that the Bill of Rights only enforces rights against the government, not private entities.

You might not like that, but it's the fact on the ground.

And there is simply no reason to hold a press conference.
Brady has decided to handle this outside the public eye. He has every right to do so.
Belichick has already had such a press conference, what would you like a weekly one?

Belichick is not the one being drug through the mud.

Brady should make a short but to the point statement. Something slightly stronger than "I don't believe that Im a cheater"

Belichick is not the one being drug through the mud.

Brady should make a short but to the point statement. Something slightly stronger than "I don't believe that Im a cheater"

Clearly Brady disagrees with your opinion of how he should live his life. That does not surprise me.

Clearly Brady disagrees with your opinion of how he should live his life. That does not surprise me.

No surprise that youre wrong about everything as usual.

No surprise that youre wrong about everything as usual.

Do you want to keep going back and forth? I bet you can't let it drop and not respond.

His needle = His Penis
Put a pump on the end of the needle = Penis Pump
The Deflator = What he is called by his wife after doing the dirty deed.

See? Context matters.
He's inflating the balls with jizz? DNA test on the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back