PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The "absolute" best whining Bills thread - EVH-AH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets remember, after voting by other players and fans last year, the Patriots only had one Pro Bowler last year. And that was Matt Light, an injury fill in. Seymour also made it, but was injured.

Just makes this thread on the Bills forum even more irrational. Also a lot of uneducated people on there just hoping for the best. The Pats actually restructure and push money into the future LESS than most teams if not LESS than every team. So the post hoping it was all going to come crashing down was pretty funny.

J D Sal

Last edited:
The thing is that BB saw potential and KNEW that those players would SHINE with the rest of the Patriots players.... I hope that they can all stay with the team...

Money comes and goes.... but Fame will last forever.... Deeds that they do this year will be spoken of for a very long time!

Yeah they were so subpar that Willis knocked up like 6 of em

That's your gold standard?

sp0143.gif

Thread was whiney but I thought most of the posters were level headed. I think in general the Bills have a widely regarded fanbase of being die hards and knowledgeable. I think it would be pretty hard to filter out the fool's that make threads reaching for ansers that aren't there. Overall I think the Bill's are heading in the right direction,good drafting etc. Hated how much they payed for their offensive lineman but thats the breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back