PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Johnson: “Mac maybe saved Bill’s legacy”

Just gotta be careful so your "****ing around" doesn't end up on camera. A lady I work with thought her camera was off and decided to take a few puffs off of the vape pen with about 40 coworkers looking on.
That doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Last year I was on a Zoom with a guy and the wife/mother went into a profanity-laced tirade screaming her head off at one of the kids. It was very concerning.

That doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Last year I was on a Zoom with a guy and the wife/mother went into a profanity-laced tirade screaming her head off at one of the kids. It was very concerning.

It wasn't, but it didn't come across as very professional with regional managers present and she was absolutely horrified after several people texted her what she had done. I know there have been much worse offenses.

Just gotta be careful so your "****ing around" doesn't end up on camera. A lady I work with thought her camera was off and decided to take a few puffs off of the vape pen with about 40 coworkers looking on.
Hahaha. Good God, that sucks. I don’t do that. Just scroll around on my phone. I’m a manager, so I have to at least listen to what is going on because it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary to get called on to speak about a project we’re working on or something. There are a lot of good Zoom fails on YouTube.

Respect to him but Belichick did it in a salary cap era and in the social media age. Players are more empowered than back then as well.
The social media age? How about starting 5 black players in the 60's. How about having your best player speak out for justice and playing in hostile arenas. You must be too young to have lived in that era. Social media takes a back seat to civil unrest.

The social media age? How about starting 5 black players in the 60's. How about having your best player speak out for justice and playing in hostile arenas. You must be too young to have lived in that era. Social media takes a back seat to civil unrest.
Yeah 1991. Like I said respect to him

I love Red but I highly doubt that he would have been as successful if he had to manage a salary cap like they do today.

Any discussion of what Belichick has done needs to have that in bold - salary cap era. That is one of the craziest things about his success.
How do you know that? It's conceivable that Red would have been a genius in the salary cap era. He certainly played chess when others were playing checkers.

I hate to break it to you, but when Brady got to the pats in 2000 they were the jags.
Ya. Absolutely no talent on that team and 2001 for that matter besides Brady.

Ty Law
McGuinest
Seymour
Troy Brown
Kevin Faulk
Bruschi
Malloy
Damien Woody
Matt Light
Roman Pfifer
Brian Cox
Vrabel

Last edited:
For that matter isn't Judon also saving Bills rep. Pus Hunter Henry, Barmore, Rham Collins, Jackson. Not sure why with Bill so many people think it's the player saving Bill.

Bill is now exactly .500 32-32 as Patriots head coach without Brady and it appears his team is on the rise again after a down year last year.

Brady or not, his legacy is set. 6 time Super Bowl champion head coach and 2 time Super Bowl champion DC. That's what people will care about in the future not his record without Brady.

Good ol Brain Dead Ted Johnson. Anyone who thought a legacy was ruined becuase a coach has to rebuild a team is either stupid or does not know football.

Wow, just wow. I disagree with Ted’s anti-BB take, though I think he’s right that Mac has and will help BB’s legacy. But are we really calling an ex-Patriot football player with a mental disability “brain dead” and claiming he doesn’t know football? Really?

I've had enough of Ted. Time to hang em up. Move to Florida. Play some golf.

Wow, just wow. I disagree with Ted’s anti-BB take, though I think he’s right that Mac has and will help BB’s legacy. But are we really calling an ex-Patriot football player with a mental disability “brain dead” and claiming he doesn’t know football? Really?
I use to listen to him when he was in Houston. Have to agree with the "brain dead" and lack of football knowledge. His venom for BB was over the top.

Yes.

Bill is now exactly .500 32-32 as Patriots head coach without Brady and it appears his team is on the rise again after a down year last year.

Brady or not, his legacy is set. 6 time Super Bowl champion head coach and 2 time Super Bowl champion DC. That's what people will care about in the future not his record without Brady.
What is his overall record? He must be just a few games below .500 right?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back