PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O and Ty Law snubbed by HOF voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
No excuse. Those voters should have their credentials revoked. T.O was a top 3 WR in the history of the game. Harrison gets in before him?? What a joke.

RICE
MOSS
OWENS

Obviously im biased towards Ty, but he belongs in Canton. Law was a man out there, and he shined brightest when it counted the most.

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
No excuse. Those voters should have their credentials revoked. T.O was a top 3 WR in the history of the game. Harrison gets in before him?? What a joke.

RICE
MOSS
OWENS
Agreed TO is unquestionably a HOF'er. He should already be in, for sure.

I don't like owens but he should have gotten in this year. It's a joke that terrell davis got in ahead of owens. I think law deserves to be in as well.

Agreed TO is unquestionably a HOF'er. He should already be in, for sure.

These voters like to make themselves feel more important than they are. Im not even a T.O fan! But come'on.. I hate seeing guys get denied their just due over petty hating.

These voters like to make themselves feel more important than they are. Im not even a T.O fan! But come'on.. I hate seeing guys get denied their just due over petty hating.

Do you think terrell davis's a hall of fame?

Do you think terrell davis's a hall of fame?

He has what Owens doesn't, SB titles, and by the sounds of it, Owens should be inducted the next year or so.

And Brian Dawkins as well. Cmon, voters.

You forgot terrell davis. If davis's getting consideration than sterling sharpe should get as well. His stats in a short time period are more impressive than davis.

Yeah, lets not forget all those SB titles Andersen has.

Sounds like the case of a guy who has been nominated so often he almost gets "pity" votes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back