PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Pre Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NINTH Super Bowl for Brady. It's still hard to believe sometimes. Not sure I'll be checking into the GDT, so just wanted to raise a glass to all my fellow Pats fans...here's to bringing home title #6 tonight.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh the nerves have started... the pacing... it’s going to be a long 8 hours and 44 minutes..

#LFG

LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!

As excited and nervous as ever.

We need this one.

Can't wait for this game to finally start!!! Two weeks is torture. Thought I'd start a thread just for any late news, updates etc for today before the GDT is up. Let's go Pats!!!!

Never too early to start feeding my anxiety ;)

Butterflies have started, actually they started last night. I am going to be climbing the walls soon , need to keep myself busy for the next few hours. Not going to watch much pre game stuff ! That will just make me more nervous.

I hope we have the ball first. Either we win the toss and take the ball or they win it and defer. Going to have to play a complete game for 60 minutes. No stupid turnovers and not giving up a ton of yardage or a score to a trick play. Believe me the rams have one in store.

I hope we have the ball first. Either we win the toss and take the ball or they win it and defer. Going to have to play a complete game for 60 minutes. No stupid turnovers and not giving up a ton of yardage or a score to a trick play. Believe me the rams have one in store.

If they win the toss, they would be wise to take the ball considering what we have done so far in the playoffs.

Everyone keeps talking about pressuring Brady but what about pressuring goff? It seemed like we hardly touched Nick Foles last year.

a few non big names that I think may have big impact today:

phillip dorsett

chris hogan

gerald everett

fowler jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back