PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl LI .. PREGAME thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win this one, and there is no debate. All of Montana's fanboys can **** off.
Did my best to fix it for you. That's about good enough. Mods, we need a strikethrough option.:p

Gotta be careful since it comes from Zolak but it looks more and more like we could have a home crowd..

I hope the same is true for inside the stadium

This guy may be a bit more credible. He's a radio host for an ATL sports station.

Gotta be careful since it comes from Zolak but it looks more and more like we could have a home crowd..

I hope the same is true for inside the stadium

giphy.gif

Let's do this..... {is it too early to start drinking yet? :confused: }

Me too.

Texans would have been dumb to do this...but man...........................what could have been.
Also says Jonathan Joseph.

Texans would have been dumb to do this...but man...........................what could have been.

If the Texans had Hopkins go they should have just packed it in and stopped playing for the couple of years.

Now, Joseph is kinda interesting. I read this as the front office not expecting to get Ryan back after he becomes a UFA. Which is kinda expected anyway..

What good is keeping Hopkins if you can't find someone to get the ball to him? Lol

As the two weeks went on, I started to feel more and more confident. So much so that I just put money on the Pats -13.5, and a little more money on the Pats -17.5. The big -21.5 line was tempting, but I think garbage time points will kill that opportunity.

Go Pats!!!!

I don't know about anyone else but I was up bright and early, there was absolutely no sleeping in for me, already getting anxious!!
One word:
Pharmaceuticals.

According to NFL Network Patriots expect Brady to play for 3-5 more years with a possible contract extension after next season, bye Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents