PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday night’s ratings (Packers/Chiefs) vs (Nats/Astros)

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

I haven't watched more than 10 min of baseball this postseason. All of my buddies...no one has really watched anything or talked baseball. The only reason we talked about baseball today was the girls showing it all behind home plate.

Bruins were on last night...Football. Jaws. Ice Road Truckers.

Options galore

Last edited:
Houston v. D.C. isn't really a big national draw, and we've now got multiple generations of U.S. citizens who have shorter attention spans than day-old kittens. So those ratings don't really surprise me.

Pitchers and catchers

Really poor comparison since there have been 5 world series games so far in the past week and only 1 SNF game...

Houston v. D.C. isn't really a big national draw, and we've now got multiple generations of U.S. citizens who have shorter attention spans than day-old kittens. So those ratings don't really surprise me.

But at the Nats game, we had boob flashers behind home plate and Presidental booing. Can the NFL match that?!?

But at the Nats game, we had boob flashers behind home plate and Presidental booing. Can the NFL match that?!?

Free bildos at Bills games...
th_coffee.gif

At my house it was Pats, Bruins, the rest of Chiefs vs. Packers (during which I got home). Zero interest in baseball unless the Red Sox are in it. I have a feeling there are lots of households in the US which feel the same way (substituting the name of their team for the Red Sox).

I bet 3 million of those WS viewers tuned in just for the fun bags coming out. Numbers are not realistic IMO

At my house it was Pats, Bruins, the rest of Chiefs vs. Packers (during which I got home). Zero interest in baseball unless the Red Sox are in it. I have a feeling there are lots of households in the US which feel the same way (substituting the name of their team for the Red Sox).

Just the pace of baseball...innings taking 30 min sometimes. It's great to put me to sleep. That's about it

Baseball is dead. The players can blame themselves

Just the pace of baseball...innings taking 30 min sometimes. It's great to put me to sleep. That's about it
that's when it's best unless it was Yankees/Res Sox trying to push up the pitch count and they're changing pitchers to face individual batters

football, if you love the game has something you can see, that's new, on your 6th time you've re-watched the same play

I haven't watched more than 10 min of baseball this postseason. All of my buddies...no one has really watched anything or talked baseball. The only reason we talked about baseball today was the girls showing it all behind home plate.

Bruins were on last night...Football. Jaws. Ice Road Truckers.

Options galore

I opted for a hot girl on a raft, Marilyn Monroe in River of No Return.

I bet 3 million of those WS viewers tuned in just for the funbags coming out. Numbers are not realistic IMO

Unless I missed something, I thought nobody knew about the publicity stunt ahead of time? - (other than perhaps a few other former co-worker dancers getting ready to sit on some laps...)

Man I never tuned into the WS game. I watched the Chiefs game.

I could have been watching boobs. Instead I was watching a bunch of ****s

I wanted to thank you guys for calling attention to the girls behind home plate. I had to perform an EXTENSIVE google search on both girls in question...

Really poor comparison since there have been 5 world series games so far in the past week and only 1 SNF game...

WS Saturation? That's the BS excuse du jour??? LMAO
Were 3 of those WS games on the same day?
Baseball's popularity has been waning for some time now. Combine that with a fairly unlikeable Houston squad that won a couple of years ago and the fact the Nats have zero national following (no pun intended) and I'm surprised the WS did as well as it did.

God, I don’t think I’ve watched a single baseball game since the Sox won the World Series. I really don’t care about Baseball.
I still rep my Sox hat everyday lol...but yeah in this household it’s Football > Basketball > Soccer > Hockey > Baseball.

Nice tits.

I used to be a huge baseball fan when I was a kid. Football was 1A, Baseball was 1B, Basketball a distant third and hockey never interested me.

Since my son was born 10 years ago I think I’ve watched less than 5 baseball games. 6 days a week, 3 hours a day, who has time for that?

In the meantime I have literally not missed watching a Pats game and my son doesn’t either. He plays flag football and I coach the team and we are basically football junkies.

Baseball is for single guys and old men. Otherwise it’s too much of a time suck.

Everyone would watch baseball more if those 3 girls were hired as sideline reporters. Good lord

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
Back