PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

I think Gronk is the only one that can make catches like the saints receivers. Amendola does too but he doesn’t get enough snaps.

I'm not a bookmaker, but I believe the saints will be slight favs vs. Vikes.
They should be.
I think the Final Four will be a great weekend. All 4 teams with legit shot at the title: Pat's/ Steelers, Saints/Falcons.

Game, set and match. Saints are not the Chiefs. With the Panthers making the mistake of settling for FGs this game's over I think.

I'm not really a sports bettor. I put some money in a bovada account when I'm bored on Sundays sometimes. I checked it before the games on Saturday and had $86 in there so I bet it all on the parlay: Titans +9, Falcons +6, Bills +9, and Saints -7. Will pickup $1,232.40 if Saints cover. If they do I'll just do something stupid with it all next weekend. Maybe plop it all on another 4 game parlay.
Put it all on the Pats and double your money.

I'm not really a sports bettor. I put some money in a bovada account when I'm bored on Sundays sometimes. I checked it before the games on Saturday and had $86 in there so I bet it all on the parlay: Titans +9, Falcons +6, Bills +9, and Saints -7. Will pickup $1,232.40 if Saints cover. If they do I'll just do something stupid with it all next weekend. Maybe plop it all on another 4 game parlay.

My point was that you might wanna put a bit of money on the Panthers now just to cover yourself in case of a backdoor cover or something. Especially when over 1.2k is in play..

Looked like Tyrod there

That moronic fad will end as soon as someone dies or gets paralyzed.

Leave it to the good people of upstate NY to not realize that you hit the other wrassler with the folding furniture

But credit where it's due, they pop right back up with enough alcohol in them

We're all about your Saints, Pherein - in fact, I think a 3-SB Patriots-Saints series would be a nice little stretch here. You know, before Brady's next extension.

My point was that you might wanna put a bit of money on the Panthers now just to cover yourself in case of a backdoor cover or something. Especially when over 1.2k is in play..
Good advice if the place he's betting at takes second half bets

The panthers have moved the ball but can't get it in the endzone.

Regardless of that field goal if New Orleans sticks with their gameplan they should put the Kitties to bed in the 2nd half! Carolina has no answer for Brees right now

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back