PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stink Stank Stunk

Not sure why this needs it's own thread.

I thought the caption summarizes our season as a whole and gets lost in the multitude of threads . So it could possibly be our agony aunt or our virtual shrink to point out everything that's wrong with the season.

But if mods feel it's redundant they should remove it or rename one of the existing threads if applicable.

Ĵ
I thought the caption summarizes our season as a whole and gets lost in the multitude of threads . So it could possibly be our agony aunt or our virtual shrink to point out everything that's wrong with the season.

But if mods feel it's redundant they should remove it or rename one of the existing threads if applicable.
Agony aunt? What the fack is that.
A forum first ... well done.

Hopefully they continue to stink, stank and stunk all the way to 2-3 wins and a top 3 pick so we don't have to watch another season of that scrub tennis brat at quarterback

It's the same every year lately. Bill makes bad decisions, media notices it. Fans come out in droves to attack them.

Then season starts and media was right. See Patricia/judge and ignoring the OL/receivers.

Not sure why this needs it's own thread.
Too funny...
Mac's fluffer taking the day off

Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

Too funny...
Mac's fluffer taking the day off

Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer
It's just a general negativity thread. There's plenty of it in the other threads without having to make a new one that brings nothing new to the table.

Hopefully they continue to stink, stank and stunk all the way to 2-3 wins and a top 3 pick so we don't have to watch another season of that scrub tennis brat at quarterback

And Bill will trade down take a defensive player and special teams guy ranked to go in the 6th round in the 2nd.

Unless the philosophy changes nothing will

With the 3rd pick in the 2024 NFL draft, The New England Patriots draft Rutgers CB
….. wait he is not here & we don’t have a picture?

You want to have an official "Complaints" thread? I'm confused.

Ĵ
Agony aunt? What the fack is that.
A forum first ... well done.
Fun fact: I have no aunts and never did. Mom is an only child, dad's (late) brother never married. ****, I haven't had an uncle in 17 years. And if you do the math, you can see I never have had a cousin, either.

Maybe not having an aunt to complain to is why I am so messed up.

And Bill will trade down take a defensive player and special teams guy ranked to go in the 6th round in the 2nd.

Unless the philosophy changes nothing will
This has been debunked over and over when Bill has a high 1st rounder he uses it or only a slight trade down. Prove me wrong

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back