PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Statement from Patriots on taping story

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come your little guy isn't pissing on the giant helmet? You aren,t turning into GiantNutMe are you?
Being a knowledgable Patriots fan all the way, Nut knows that when the Pats win, that (pissing on the giant helmet) could be construed as having given the Pats an unfair advantage, so he is withholding it.

And we should believe the Patriots because .... ?

I guess the Bills would of tried to do the same, but the 2 old bastards running the team couldn't figure out where to hide the reel to reel video camera.

And we should believe the Patriots because .... ?

Hey, what's up Jill....... Suprised to see you, I thought you'd be out gassing the Truck and getting your passport ready, so that you can drive to a foreign country to watch "HOME" games. :singing:

It gives me great solace to know that no matter that people will say about my Patriots, I know that our organization will never be as f^cked up and dysfunctional as the Bills are. An absolute disgrace, and you know it.

Hey, what's up Jill....... Suprised to see you, I thought you'd be out gassing the Truck and getting your passport ready, so that you can drive to a foreign country to watch "HOME" games. :singing:

It gives me great solace to know that no matter that people will say about my Patriots, I know that our organization will never be as f^cked up and dysfunctional as the Bills are. An absolute disgrace, and you know it.

Damn good post!!!

Beautiful! :rocker:

We can smell he BS all the way down here in Belize. We can't belive such crap can surface the day before the SB...ignore the moron and lets kick some Giant butt on Sunday

That is what they are supposed to say.

This is not what they're supposed to say if they did in fact video the Rams walkthrough and a former nutjob who worked for them is insinuating he has the video or a copy of such.
Very smart move Patriots. Their silence after the Jets episode is what really hurt their cause the most with the media.

This is not what they're supposed to say if they did in fact video the Rams walkthrough and a former nutjob who worked for them is insinuating he has the video or a copy of such.
Very smart move Patriots. Their silence after the Jets episode is what really hurt their cause the most with the media.

EXACTLY! They are not going to sit back and let anyone attack them anymore. GOOD. IMHO, when this game is over they will deal with Mr. Walsh.

i put 2 an2 together and come up with a fraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes