PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

stallworth rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb07

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
From profootball talk.

We've received e-mails from several readers who have heard rumors (apparently on radio stations in the Boston area) that receiver Donte' Stallworth and the Patriots have agreed to a six-year, $32 million contract, with $12 million in guaranteed money.

And they say it's not true.

u making crap up?

Its just PFT, debunking a rumor that we signed him.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: YEAH!

not saying its true but seirously...thatd be totally kickass

Last edited:
expect you didnt post the whole thing

We've received e-mails from several readers who have heard rumors (apparently on radio stations in the Boston area) that receiver Donte' Stallworth and the Patriots have agreed to a six-year, $32 million contract, with $12 million in guaranteed money.

Per a league source, there is no agreement between Stallworth and New England, and there isn't likely to be a deal in the short term. For now, the plan is for Stallworth to follow his visit to Foxborough with a trip to Tennessee and then to Miami.

Also, the Eagles have reportedly made an offer to Stallworth. We've confirmed that an offer has been made, but we have not been able to finable any of the terms.

If the Eagles re-sign Stallworth, they won't be required to upgrade the fourth-round pick that they sent to the Saints as part of the 2006 trade for the receiver to a third-round pick. The enhancement was required, we're told, only if Stallworth had been re-signed before becoming a free agent

Randy Moss?

(Just wanted my turn at being the first with no clue.)

From profootball talk.

And they say it's not true.

I have been listening to WEEI all day. I am working at home today. I do have a life. I have not heard that rumor on WEEI.

And if that were the money offered to Stallworth it would be a bad deal for the Pats.

Unfounded rumors like this really piss me off.:mad:

I have been listening to WEEI all day. I am working at home today. I do have a life. I have not heard that rumor on WEEI.

And if that were the money offered to Stallworth it would be a bad deal for the Pats.

Once again, it's not the announced amount that matters; it's the breakdown of the payments

ready my post. PFT said the rumor was FALSE

Do "u" read ProFootballTalk.com?

is this really necessary?
we both don't like each other, that's obvious....

the guy just said it and didn't post a link so i asked if he was making crap up.

So what the hell do u want?

is this really necessary?
we both don't like each other, that's obvious....

the guy just said it and didn't post a link so i asked if he was making crap up.

So what the hell do u want?

Here "u" go:

bb07 said:
From profootball talk.

Last edited:
I agree. The Patriots would have a great deal on hand IF he stays healthy. I know that IF means a lot in his case, but I think with his speed and ball skills he would be a great way to recap the best free agency week in Pats History.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes