PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

sorry if this has been posted already- but who is the liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw the ESPN scroll that said Maroney was out Sunday (knee).

Then I saw Riess's blog saying Maroney was at practice in full pads.

So, who is lying? Why are they lying? I can't see them so I can't tell by their lying eyes.

Are they doing it to piss people off? Well, it's not working. Do I sound like I'm pissed off?

Either he is out or he's not. You would think those numb nuts would get it right one way or another.:enranged:

PATSNUTme said:

So, who is lying? Why are they lying? I can't see them so I can't tell by their lying eyes.

Are they doing it to piss people off? Well, it's not working. Do I sound like I'm pissed off?

Either he is out or he's not. You would think those numb nuts would get it right one way or another.:enranged:

No offense to you PatsNuts..But does it really matter?As Long as Lomo is out there for week 1,I could care less what rumors are being spread around right now.This is a CRAZY week.Im not surprised by the miscommunication.

Here's what I'm thinking ... he's practicing, but the Pats are probably being cautious and holding him out for the first game. The thread of Reiss, I believe, stated that he was practicing with a knee brace. We'll see ...

I'm not going to believe a frigging word I hear until the injury report comes out on Weds.

PATSNUTme said:

BB is a freakin' genius!!

He may be lightly practicing but sitting out a week. Someone doesn't have to be lying, or be wrong, here.

Injury report out tomorrow. Bruschi. LoMo and others will be listed as follows:

They will either be out, doubtful, questionable or probable.

For LoMo, I say questionable and that will mean 50-50. For Teddy B. I say doubtful. That is all you will get until game time.

Welcome to the regular season, FINALLY!!

NEM said:
I think that Maroney is ready to go but that they will hold him out as a precaution. He probably wont even dress.

I am more concerned as to the status of Jackson..and not a word, nada, nothing....

Good point & 1 character

My guess is, they're gonna hold him out against Bills and Jets (gimme's) and then unleash him on Denver. Sic'em LoMo, Sic'em!!!:rocker:

BTW, Tom Brady will be listed as probable!:rofl:

dr said:
I'm not going to believe a frigging word I hear until the injury report comes out on Weds.
Like that means anything either :singing:

Reading a Patriots injury report is still a guessing game. If he's listed as probable that could mean anything from probable to doubtful with BB.

PATSNUTme said:

Maybe nobody is lying. He's practicing, but will not suit up to take Buffalo Bill hits in a live game.

NEM said:
I think that Maroney is ready to go but that they will hold him out as a precaution. He probably wont even dress.

I am more concerned as to the status of Jackson..and not a word, nada, nothing....

....zippo, zilch, zero.........

So they both could be lying and they both could be telling the truth?

That means that no one really knows. So, why would ESPN put that scroll up?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick