PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some personal news

Hi Everyone.

If you could hear this post, you would know that I am crying my eyes out as I write this.

I just want to thank everyone for their heartfelt messages and PMs. It means so much to me to know that you care.

Now I know why I posted this message.

Without getting into the gritty details, I can say that my beautiful wife's death came as a great shock. She was in alot of pain and did what she had to do. She never said bye to us.

I still love her.

Tomorrow is the funeral. I wrote her obituary from 4 to 7 AM. I hope I can deliver it well.

Again, thank you all. I have rough road ahead but I will do my best. I owe it to my three precious gifts. Thank god for my friends and family.

Sorry for making this about me.

I will answer the PMs as I can. Maybe this weekend. I really appreciate them.

Thank you all again. This really really hurts but we will get through it.

Don't know where to start, so incredibly sorry to hear this, Dave. Time can heal anything, just hang in there and be there for your kids.

Thoughts will be with you and your family, and for as much as it hurts you, I hope your wife found a better place.

Best wishes to your family.

-Jack

So sorry to hear your news. You were right to share it here if it helps you in any way. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

I will keep you in my prayers. My sympathy.

I can't imagine that.
While I have also had my share of loss, I've always had my wife with me through life's joys and struggles.
You seem to carry faith, and I hope that faith buoys you through this time of struggle.

God watch over you.

Dave, Patsfan brother, your words just now were beautiful. Heartbreaking, heartfelt. Beyond the small bit of comfort I hope you may gather from your friends here on this site, I pray you also hang onto the strength you found to write these 3 sentences --

I have rough road ahead but I will do my best. I owe it to my three precious gifts. Thank god for my friends and family.

-- my deepest condolences, friend.

Jim

Last edited:
My thoughts and condolences are with you and your kids at this most difficult time.

Dave -

It is hard to imagine the heartbreak you must be feeling. I hope that, in time, you and your children will be able to find solace in the memories of better times. You have a big heart and I know that you will find the strength to persevere.

Heartfelt condolences for now. Wishing you and your children all the best in the days to come. You deserve nothing less.

Andy

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

I don't know why I am posting this here but it feels right and Ian said it's OK. This place is kind of like another family to me.

My wife passed away on Tuesday night in Boston. She was 36. We have 3 kids, 14, 12, and 8 years old.

We're all very devastated, of course. But we're hanging in there and the kids have been amazing. I'm also lucky to have several sets of supportive relatives, friends, and colleagues. So we're going to work our way through this eventually.

I just wanted to let you all know.

Dave

Sorry for the Loss.

You're a brave soul to expose yourself in such a way.

I hope that you're able to find the answers to the countless questions that will confront you.

I wish you the best.

Dave , so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. My deepest sympathies. JoeyC

I am so sorry for your loss.

Paul

Dave,

I can only hope that this outpouring of support from so many of the friends you have made on this board can ease you pain, if only for a moment. Its been 31 years since I lost my soul mate. Hard to believe its been that long. 31 years and I still know EXACTLY what you're feeling.

I wish I could say something that could make it better, but I know they haven't made the words yet that can do that. Just do the best you can the next few days. Be there for your kids. Later there will be time to truly grieve, and after than you'll have nothing but wonderful memories that will give you comfort once the pain recedes....and of course your beautiful children,.

You have made a positive impact on our small community. I'm sure I am just one of many that you can count on for support.....any time.

Ken

Dave,

Your second post in the thread made the pieces click together about what happened. Oh my god. Oh my god.

You don't know me from Adam but I am so sorry for your and your family's loss.

I just can't stand the pain you are in. Please know I am thinking of you and your children every moment. You will get through this and we will be here for you.

I don't even have words for this, and I doubt any would ever be enough. I'm so sorry. You will be in my thoughts and prayers :(

Dave-

That is truly sad news, especially given her young age. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike

I am so sorry for you and your kids. You and your kids will be in my prayers tonite.

Dave:

"Words strain, Crack and sometimes break under the burden."

I am so sorry for your loss and for the pain that you and your family are feeling. There's nothing I can say other than to reach out and tell you that and offer any help I might be able to give.

You've been a fixture on this Board for a long time and I had actually remarked to myself the other day that I hadn't seen you here for a while. I understand why.

Best regards,

John

PJ, I am so deeply sorry for you, your family and friends. Please take comfort in knowing that there are people on this board that care about you, your children and your family even though we have never met in person. I want you to know that this message board is a much better place because of your contributions. I have always appreciated your thoughtful insight and humor. God bless you and your family and please don't hesitate to reach out for any help in coping with your loss. We all need each other in times like these.

So very sorry for what you are going through.
May you find strength in the love of your family and friends.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back