PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some Of The People Here Are Nut Jobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
There are 31 teams who obviously know more than the Pats. I just wish some of these idiots would just pick one of those teams and cheer for one of them.. Sure, I'd like to see Moss back but I'm not concerned with blowing teams out by 30 points. I'll live with beating them by a few points. It's pretty funny to stay away from the board all day and come back to some of this nonsense. Both the "sky is falling" and the "secret squirrel" "the pats are playing games" crowds are equally delusional.

If we lose Moss, we lose him. The sun will rise tomorrow and football will be played this fall. For those who can't take it, join another team unless you're waiting to see if there's one smart enough for you to cheer for. :rolleyes:

======================================

Fair enogh, I pick the Jets.

Wow, I feel better already.:)

Sheep on drugs (illegal or prescription).

Some of you hair triggers are jumping the gun, chomping at the bit, and, making a complete fool of yourselves...

It's actually quite funny reading your insane and imbecilic responses, posts, and threads.

You're very entertaining, to say the least.

To paraphrase my friends quote:

"I don't care if you lick windows, screw farm animals, take the short bus, or occasionally sh!t on yourself... you hang in there sunshine. You're fcukin special!"

Amen to that TG Cowgirl! Sometimes I just can't believe the amount of gossip hungry, over reacting fans we have here on this board! If we just look at the "Randy Moss hurts Lady's Pinky Story" & the "Tom Brady is wearing a boot story" and the hundreds of posts that ensued you'd think this board was made up mainly of high school kids.

Want to get a thread going nuts? Just post a rumor with a link and ... BINGO!!

It's funny I think.

"The Patriots didn't win since 2004... we are doomed!"

Now, I like winning every year like the next guy... but, just imagine being stuck with the Cardinals, or the Bengals.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It's next to impossible to win the superbowl each and every year.

The Pats are usually in the hunt every year this decade, so, yes... count me as a MAJOR Belichick fan.

You cannot really ask more then this.

GREAT post!!! Some people here don't seem to realize we've actually gotten closer each of the last three years, which is amazing in that we have not taken a step back as so many teams who are good one year/lousy the next have. A consistenly good-to-great team, that is all I can ask for as a fan.

GREAT post!!! Some people here don't seem to realize we've actually gotten closer each of the last three years, which is amazing in that we have not taken a step back as so many teams who are good one year/lousy the next have. A consistenly good-to-great team, that is all I can ask for as a fan.

Thank you...

To paraphrase my friends quote:

"I don't care if you lick windows, screw farm animals, take the short bus, or occasionally sh!t on yourself... you hang in there sunshine. You're fcukin special!"

So hilarious, that I had to put it in my sig file for awhile... rude, yep. Funny, absolutely.

:)

======================================

Fair enogh, I pick the Jets.

Wow, I feel better already.:)

J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visiting Team locker room is that way --> jackass

J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visiting Team locker room is that way --> jackass

he's not a troll you noob ... go away you idiot.

Fruit cakes are other teams fans... Pats are supposed to have the best fans around.

What happened anyways?

Who let the vermin in?

Read ANY post by National Sports Disgrace....or just click on all the "Moss going away...real BAAAAAD!!!!" threads

nsa is by far, the biggest idiot on this board.......wtf, is with the "if brady leaves, will you still be a pats fan" thread?????:confused:
i refuse to read the posts, cause it will just tick me off even more.
that to me, has got to be the worst thread i've seen here in a long time.

people just need to relax, and trust b.b.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back