PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some Fish Wrap Week of July 2nd, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why, oh why, do so many outlets think Belichick is going to hang it up after this year? Why on earth would he want to stop when he's got the most talented team that he's ever had (okay, okay: on paper, but still)?

what else is he going to do? Golf for nine months a year? :confused:

He's a coach. His father was a coach. He's been prepping for this job all his life, and he has the opportunity to be in charge of something VERY special over the next 4-5 years to go along with his previous accomplishments.

so, of course he's just dying to leave all that and coach the Giants. :rolleyes:

Your Welcome, it keeps me off the streets.
I have visions of bars closing early and bouncers going hungry. Mothers letting their children play.

Seriously (if such a state of mind exists) thanks for the fishwrap redux. Good stuff.

What is it with this annual talk of Belichick retiring? The combined wishful thinking of 150 million fans of the other 31 teams? Belichick was built to coach the way Harrison was built to tackle. He ain't stopping.

Last edited:
Why, oh why, do so many outlets think Belichick is going to hang it up after this year? Why on earth would he want to stop when he's got the most talented team that he's ever had (okay, okay: on paper, but still)?

He's a coach. His father was a coach. He's been prepping for this job all his life, and he has the opportunity to be in charge of something VERY special over the next 4-5 years to go along with his previous accomplishments.

so, of course he's just dying to leave all that and coach the Giants. :rolleyes:

All that those talking heads and typing fingers have to do
is read my sig.

That's why it's here ... as a public service to the ignorant and ill-informed.

I have visions of bars closing early and bouncers going hungry. Mothers letting their children play.
You forgot to mention barmaids sitting with no discomfort.

These are some of the best Pats reading of the day!

I've noticed previous editions of FishWrap ... but hadn't delved in before.
No more o'that for me!

I'm also thinking that these are almost like a public-PFT ... exclusively on the Patriots.
Keep readin' and editing, good buddy!

Ditto -- thanks from me too!

**sigh** If only we hadn't lost Flutie2Phelan in that tragic Smurf explosion. Who knew little blue dweebs were dumb enough to drink nitroglycerin?

Nah, he had it coming after what he did to Plunkett2Vataha ... ;)

Your Welcome, it keeps me off the streets.

We all know how dangerous the Iowa ghettos are :D

Didn't you read the article? Because there is "reason to believe". :rolleyes: Good grief, I guess reporters who have no reason they can give as to why something might happen just say ther e is "reason to believe" something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes