PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So much for Polamalu being the heir apparent to Rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.
More BS from you, Aqua. Please show your proof that Harrison is "twice as dirty" as Polamalu. And please don't be ignorant enough to list that stupid biased pole regarding dirty players because Tom Brady got a vote on that. Not to mention that Kevin Mawae is known for being the dirtiest player because he was ALWAYS going for D-linemen's knees. Harrison was just a hard hitter. And NO, Harrison didn't INTENTIONALLY got after Green's knee.

Let me understand your post.

DaBruinz says...

"Aqua, please prove how Rodney is dirty, but don't use a poll of voting amongst the people that play against him and understand it the best. Don't use the best piece of evidence, find some other way to do it."

Hmmm.. can't help ya there bud.

Very helpful post.

I'm now a big fan of the Patriots extending players early. I'm convinced that they could get better value, even if it means not enforcing the full extent of the rookie contract.

You know, I tend to agree with this. It is clear that you would essentially forfeit the last year of a cheap rookie deal but just think about how much Samuel would have re-signed for before last season? Before Clement signed that bogus SF contract and AS had 10 picks, his value may have been 1/2 of what he is asking now.

No matter how much money he signed for, he can't go back to his 15-1 season when he bit on Givens underneath while Branch burned deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News