PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF: Bengals @ Steelers

That should do it. This week has pretty much turned into a wash.

no..a wash would mean they would still control the #1 seed..they lost that today

Maybe so, but no fan wants to see Peyton's sorry ass choke yet again when it counts. With Tom you know you are getting his best no matter what. He's the greatest for a reason you know.
As pats fans sure. Outside NE the feeling is not the same. They want to see if manning can win with his great WR cast vs a good seattle secondary.

no..a wash would mean they would still control the #1 seed..they lost that today

No it would not. The start of the week is the thursday night game. The Broncos Bengles and Pats all lost this week hence a Wash.

True but the difference between #1 and #2 is |<--->| while the difference between #1 and #3 is |<----------------------->|. Comparatively it i's much closer to a wash than a disastrous change of seeding fortunes.

It's going to be a really interesting two weeks to the end of the nfl season for both conference..

Miami has the jets and bills next .. Ravens have lions pats and bengals...

That last game of the year between ravens and bengals could be a win win for us .

I could see miami getting the 6 seed!!

Good job Steelers :rocker: Never thought I would ever say that:rolleyes:

It is the same standings it was beginning week 15. So yes it is a wash. In fact Pats never actually held number one seed. Were a .5 GB.

Pick six by talib followed by a pic six from dennard.

Doesn't matter the post game mediots would be all "He might have lost, but i mean that wind, and the absurd penalties, and like he has no run game, and his recievers have to help him out, and also the sun was in his eyes, and hes got the flu, and like he was worried about his kids man."

Re: Ugh, now I must do something I loathe....

Thank you Stealers & Ben Rapistbooger, and Phillip Cry Me a Rivers.

Re: Ugh, now I must do something I loathe....

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back