PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should the Patriots take a flyer on Kenny Britt in UFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not short and white enough..j/k

sign the beast. we need speed and size and we need it cheap. unless you let Edelman walk move amendola to slot and find a more expensive replacement.

Kenny Britt doesn't even know the Titans Offense...but he'll learn ours in no time.:D:rolleyes: Word on the street is that Britt is dumb as :bricks:.

The way Kenny is going he's going to be Aaron's cellmate. Total nutbird.

Riley Cooper is underrated.

Instead of Kenny Britt his name should be Kenny Bricks.:bricks:

The issue with those highly paid "franchise" WRs is the salary cap. Fitzgerald has like a 15m dollar cap hit for 2014, and even if he restructured he'd still be looking for 10m or so, which makes him virtually impossible to try and bring in..

Well ya the only way he could come here is if he restructured but he would still be a 10 Mill a year guy. We had a guy like that in Moss. I would just rather at least spend $$ to get a proven guy right now with Brady on his final legs.

This year we have 0 $$ and next year i have no idea what we will have. If Brady had a guy like Fitzgerald..for his entire career...almost like peyton did with harrison..i think we could have done a bit better. Maybe no more SB wins but maybe more appearances? I don't know

Coop is underrated but he is also gonna b pricey.what i wanna know is how does a team with so many holes have cap probs?? Hmm Huh? My guess is mediocre talent overpayed. We do have bout 25 mil cap space or more if we cut soapaga,wendall,gregory,kelly,wilson,and restructute a paycut to wilfork,mankins,connelly,gronk,ninko n brady.if connely n ninko dont restructure they should b cut as well cuz neither r better than average.i like ninko but he is by far not an effective passrusher therefore not a starter. They need stop paying starter $$ to players who should b backups.

Now the 800pound gorilla on our roster. Mankins! They must get him to testructure a paycut cuz cutting him saves nothing really. Its time to trim the fat off the roster! Meaning stop paying good players like mankins all pro $$ and barely average players starter $$! Yeah i know Bellichick loves gregory n ninkos 2 fumble recoveries per yr but he needs to wake up from his fantasy n realize they r not impact players by fsr.

Btw we do need a Britt type wr or trade for a blackmon . Look at harbaugh impact on crabtree. If Bellichick is a great coach/leader he should do the same for a Britt or Blackmon. If we pull a trade i think fitz is past his prime. We need a big fast wr who can win over th middle speed get deep and win jump balls who can also run good quick routes for a 6"3 220lb guy. I like dobson n he will make great #2 we need n established #1 talent like Britt,GordonBlackmon to pair with dobson cuz if he comes through as well as a dangerous #2 threat the offense will b a blitzkrieg!

No news on this guy at all. You could pay him in bitcoins and he may sign somewhere

He's visiting the Rams. His old coach is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back