PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should fantasy football be discussed in this forum?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What are your feelings about fantasy football?

• I like it and like discussing it here

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • I like it but don't think it should be discussed here

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • I don't like it but don't mind it being discussed here

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • I don't like it and I don't think it should be discussed here

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsDeb said:
Lots of people like it, but lots don't. Why not put it in a separate forum so you don't have to look at it unless you want to?
I'm fine with except that I don't want to burden Ian who does so much already. If it is a matter of minutes for him to create a forum I'd be OK with that.

BBFF, as far as I'm concerned you're very welcome here. My reaction wasn't meant to scare you off but just to find out what the majority feel is appropriate with respect to fantasy football. As I said, I myself don't like it but I have no problem with it being discussed on the main board as long as the threads are marked FF:, OT:, or the like and there are not so many of them that the "real" football threads get lost.

I come to this forum because it's the best for Patriots football talk. If I wanted to talk any other team, this isn't the first website I'd come to.

On the same note, if I'm looking for a good FF forum, I'm at www.footballguys.com. Their forums are free to sign up. I don't think Ian should reinvent the wheel and provide a FF forum when there are so many good ones out there already.

Seymour93 said:
I like fantasy football... I've been posting about it on here for years just like numerous others... and no poll is gonna stop me from doing it. :)

Here's a solution however, mark each fantasy thread with FF: (like OT: ) before the title.

Given that statement, we can assume that you don't mind the Red Sox being discussed in this forum as long as the thread is marked RS: before the title.

jczxohn1 said:
Should be in a separate forum, like the Draft Forum.

Nowadays, it wouldn't be so bad to have it in this forum, but once TC comes and things heat up again, it's going to be distracting.

Three out of four superbowls is all the fantasy I need. Would much prefer FF talk take place somewhere else. There's enough threads going on in this forum that adding other topics doesn't make sense.

DarMan said:
Given that statement, we can assume that you don't mind the Red Sox being discussed in this forum as long as the thread is marked RS: before the title.

I don't mind the Red Sox being dicsussed here even without a prefix.

I have Lawrence Mahoney as an 8th rounder. Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegs said:
I have Lawrence Mahoney as an 8th rounder. Your thoughts?
If you're joking, you might want to put a smilie face after your post. If you're not, this is certainly not the place for that post.

on a separate forum:

PromisedLand said:
I'm fine with except that I don't want to burden Ian who does so much already. If it is a matter of minutes for him to create a forum I'd be OK with that. .....

:agree:

I wish we did have a separate forum devoted to Fantasy Football, as I'm sure most of us play fantasy football. I know I like to seek advance from others on critical decisions, and who better to ask then a bunch of football savy gents such as yourselves?

for those in need of some good fantasy football talk I would recommend fantasyfootballcafe.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back