PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**** Sherman chimes in about the Pats being punished for deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't **** Sherman get caught with PEDs and only got away with it on a technicality.

I do prefer the way Revis handles himself, but I allow for 2 diva positions in the NFL... WR and CB. I think it's a funny show he puts on. If he were a reciever, he'd be ochocinco in his prime - harmless big mouth and can back it up with his play. If Revis were a wideout, he'd compare more to Rice. Average measurables, but shuts his mouth and does everything to near perfection.

Now you start getting your diva linebackers on the Jest and Ravens talking smack, it's like a cute little kid TRYING to be cute... It just ain't cute anymore.

Hmm, I seem to remember Roger Goodell doling out the biggest punishment in NFL history, at the time, to the New England Patriots, who were also owned by Robert Kraft then, just 8 years ago.

We are still the only franchise to ever be punished a 1st round pick ever.

**** H. Sherman really should learn to shut the **** up once in a while.

Report: ‘Assistant Commissioner’ Robert Kraft Pushed Roger Goodell To Do CBS Interview

“Goodell rarely went out front to face tough interviews. But Kraft was one of Goodell’s closest confidants among the NFL’s 32 owners, and his fiercest advocate and defender. As a member of the league’s compensation committee, Kraft has vigorously defended Goodell’s eye-popping $44 million pay package, and in the wake of the TMZ leak, he personally called owners and lobbied them to issue statements backing the commissioner, according to a senior league source.
“So large is Kraft’s sway with Goodell that one veteran NFL executive likes to call him “the assistant commissioner.”

Hmmm, maybe in addition to wisely currying favor with the league's dictator, Kraft has been ensuring that what Goody did to the Pats in 2007 will never be repeated (?)

Hey **** sherman, Robert Kraft says how ya like me now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back