PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud34

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
From today's projo...

Defensive lineman Richard Seymour was spotted with a cast on his right wrist during practice, though his name was not added to the injury list.

First I've heard of that.

cloud34 said:
From today's projo...

Defensive lineman Richard Seymour was spotted with a cast on his right wrist during practice, though his name was not added to the injury list.

First I've heard of that.

I thought I read WRAP not cast....

Hopefully it's nothing serious.Our Defensive line had alot of success against Buffalo already this year.

fgssand said:
I thought I read WRAP not cast....
I believe one of the blogs reported it as a cast, then described a wrap - perhaps it s advanced medical terminology for sports reporting...

After working all all week and going through practices im sure it was just a hard thick wrap. If i go to thw gym everyday for about a week straight my wrists end up soar all the time. Knowing that and how much stronger he is than lets say anyone on this board he's probably just soar.

Lots of players where hard wraps through practices to prevent further injury or any injury for that matter.

i heard a wrap and it's old news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back