PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: One less veteran QB in the mix, as Alex Smith retires

Wich has nothing to do with the Pats.
Sure could have plenty to do with the Pats, as a QB-needy team.

Say he went home to CA to mentor for the QB SF picks at #3.

That has rather large implications for the Pats. And heck, had he decided to play another year, it could have been in New England.

Sure could have plenty to do with the Pats, as a QB-needy team.

Say he went home to CA to mentor for the QB SF picks at #3.

That has rather large implications for the Pats. And heck, had he decided to play another year, it could have been in New England.
BB would have signed him after he got cut. He was never in the mix.

I met the guy about a 18 months ago at a fundraiser. It was just odd seeing a gifted athlete with a body that still just wasn't quite working right. So glad he got out.

I met the guy about a 18 months ago at a fundraiser. It was just odd seeing a gifted athlete with a body that still just wasn't quite working right. So glad he got out.
I have total respect for him, that recovery was as difficult as it gets, coming back to football showed unreal dedication and toughness.

Not true, bb did have conversations with him before he decided to retire. When you have cam Newton at QB everyone is in the mix.

Refresh my memory, what month did BB sign Glam last year?

And help me out, do teams sign free agents after the draft?

Deeper question: Do teams dip back into the free agency market after the draft to fill holes they failed to fill during the draft?

Who the F thought this guy was going play? More importantly Who the F thought he Should should play?

Ugh. Stupid phone

Last edited:
Refresh my memory, what month did BB sign Glam last year?

And help me out, do teams sign free agents after the draft?

Deeper question: Do teams dip back into the free agency market after the draft to fill holes they failed to fill during the draft?
Help me remember when we signed Alex Smith?

Not true, bb did have conversations with him before he decided to retire. When you have cam Newton at QB everyone is in the mix.
You are not a credible source to evaluate truth.

You are not a credible source to evaluate truth.
That’s what people always say when they are wrong and won’t admit it.

Your worst nightmare or Batman. Take your pick. Actually, I am a nobody. I just like to call out crap when it stinks.
Yes you are nobody and you know nothing. And of course you were wrong. Again.

Yes you are nobody and you know nothing. And of course you were wrong. Again.
Then I am in good company with you again. I appreciate you leading the way to being nothing. You are a great example.

Then I am in good company with you again. I appreciate you leading the way to being nothing. You are a great example.
Nah we are nothing alike. You appear to be obsessed with me for some reason though. In any event I made a post explaining to you that you were wrong. Rather than acknowledge it you decided to try to attack the messenger. I posted proof you doubled down. You are clowning yourself.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back