PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Marshall Faulk repeated all week that pats won with their defense and when the game was put on brady's offense HE failed. What will he say now if broncos lose ?

Manning looking like he is ready to BLAME the OL.

Orangemane.com is glorious right now.

Brady and the Patriots had the exact same first quarter against the Giants a couple years ago. Worse. Defense gave up long TD, safety (bogus one against the Patriots), and Tom Brady barely had the ball.

Patriots showed some resiliency and actually came back on the Giants. one could say that Giants D had as many stars as this Seattle D. And the Patriots were missing a healthy Gronk.

I completely agree, well said.

This looks like Manning best choke job yet.....no, the greatest choke in history, i've never seen something like this before.

to be fair, 2nd INT really wasn't his fault. but yeah, when you don't have a clean pocket and open WRs, peyton will look human.

This guy wins Twitter tonight:

James Christensen ‏@NEPatriotsDraft 1m
I wonder if the Red Hot Chili Peppers will play Peyton Manning's theme song tonight - Give it Away

I love the defense of Seattle, but if you remove the shadenfreude of Manning's failure, this is one of the worst superbowls I've seen in years so far. The winner might be decided by half time. Every single one of our superbowls were far more entertaining. Even the ones against the Giants.

I'm actually hoping Manning can at least make this a game.

Not me. I'm hoping for a shutout and 6 picks.

5M3xoVl.jpg

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 2m
Going for it there on 4th down reeks of desperation. #Seattle O hasn't been the problem for #Denver, no need to panic (yet) #SB48

Manning passer rating is 46.28623188405796.

His completion % (17/23. 74%) is keeping it from being worse.

So Marshall Faulk repeated all week that pats won with their defense and when the game was put on brady's offense HE failed. What will he say now if broncos lose ?

Nothing intelligent. It would be out of character.

I'm not alone that thinks Peyton has had all day to throw on alot of downs and is still sucking?

Its not like Brady constantly getting clocked in 07.

Putting money on a safety, Seattle defensive TD and Lynch first TD of the game and they all happen in the first half? What a glorious game! :D

to be fair, 2nd INT really wasn't his fault. but yeah, when you don't have a clean pocket and open WRs, peyton will look human.

Of course it was his fault, he saw the hit coming, closed his eyes, and Sanchized it.

The pats had a playmaking d and a clutch Tom to win the SB's. The last 2 SB's we had a great clutch Tom at the end, but the defense choked at the end.

I admit, iam extremely shocked how confidently the seahawks who have no one ever played in a SB have played tonite. just shocked.

Wasn't his fault? Did the backup QB throw the ball up for grabs while his arm was being held? Sorry, but Brady turtles and tries to move, or goes down. That was a reckless throw!

Wes Welker's record of losing every Superbowl and it being the fault of a member of the Manning family looks set to continue.:D

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 1m
Size/ability of corners to hold up WRs and lurking speed/size of corners means Manning not getting out as quick. Hence, what we're seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore