PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks draft pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougGabriel2007

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
This pick is 22nd unless the Seahawks make the SB right? I just read a mock draft on ESPN and it had it at 24th right now, I'm pretty sure it can only be 22nd or 31/32 (if they make/win the SB).....Hopefully someone can clarify this for me.

Also, our pick is 28th unless we make the SB right?

The mock draft was very preliminary obviously, if anyone cares here it is....

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/insider/columns/story?columnist=mcshay_todd&id=2725451

It will be the 24th unless they make it to the big one. This is because they have advanced further than the other 2 9-7 teams in the playoffs (Dallas, KC)

Dallas and the Giants both lost, they now pick ahead of Seattle. :enranged:

Edit: Ooops! Giants, Chiefs who can tell the difference? :D

Last edited:
Makes sense guys, can't possibly see Seattle winning two straight on the road with a banged up secondary and inconsistent running game but in the NFC ANYTHING is really possible. Its great to see the one year we get 2 #1 picks that EVERYONE is coming out, pushing mid 1st round type talents down to the late part of the 1st round.

Makes sense guys, can't possibly see Seattle winning two straight on the road with a banged up secondary and inconsistent running game but in the NFC ANYTHING is really possible. Its great to see the one year we get 2 #1 picks that EVERYONE is coming out, pushing mid 1st round type talents down to the late part of the 1st round.

No offense - but how long are you going to keep that screen name? :rofl:

Not sure, can you change your name without having to create a new one? Either way we're undefeated since I've begun posting so it won't be until after the playoffs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST